Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Lee and other prominent gamers and streamers, such as Bisu, were caught up in a cryptocurrency scandal in 2021. Lee was paid by the creator of a new cryptocurrency T.ocoin, and Lee subsequently publicly talked up investing in that cryptocurrency, without disclosing the payment. It is generally considered unethical to promote a product without disclosing financial ties to the product, as the audience may falsely believe that you are recommending a product purely on objective merits, without any reason for bias. Lee has published a public mea culpa.[21][22]

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
is Aaron Rodgers getting pancakes today for get up 🙄
You know darned well Pancakes are for OL and or anyone who makes big tackles. :nod:

The segment is literally a guy throwing pancakes on the floor

Real entertaining.

@PanthersPens62 has Greeny complained about the officiating against his beloved "Public Health Official" yet
Greeny complained about the officiating in general. He said no one tunes in to watch the referees. 🦓
As for Pancakes........that's YOUR opinion. :nod:

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm trying to resist my temptations

I don't know if I can get chicken and waffles again at the game

It was good but after eating I discovered somehow that I had syrup all over my brand new Tom Wilson jersey!

I had to f***ing take time out of the game to soap up my jersey in the bathroom lol. Guy in there during intermission not pissing but just scrubbing his jersey with soap and water :laugh:

You know darned well Pancakes are for OL and or anyone who makes big tackles. :nod:

Greeny complained about the officiating in general. He said no one tunes in to watch the referees. 🦓
As for Pancakes........that's YOUR opinion. :nod:
actually no I've never seen one of those inane pancake segments in my life

unlike you I actively avoid watching morning TV sports fodder including Kyle Brandt's "Angry Runs" rofl

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
"That non-football bullshit is very easy for me to ignore and tune out tho, so all that commentary from him basically just doesn't exist to me. I only care about Rodgers as it relates to football. Honestly not sure why people care so much for his personal takes."

How pathetic, a Jets fan that is so desperate to have a good quarterback that they're willing to ignore his belief that 9/11 is a hoax.

He's a total piece of shit, yet most people would be none the wiser if his conspiracy-loving dumbass had the ability to just shut the f*** up.

You are too fired up for a Tuesday morning for a player and team that your team didn't even play against last night. Maybe lay off the caffeine for the rest of the day.

Waffles > Crepes > Pancakes

I don't have a strong stance in that ranking, however a salty and savory brekkie is better than all of those options.

AINEC

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

It was good but after eating I discovered somehow that I had syrup all over my brand new Tom Wilson jersey!

I had to f***ing take time out of the game to soap up my jersey in the bathroom lol. Guy in there during intermission not pissing but just scrubbing his jersey with soap and water :laugh:

That’s what you get for eating like a pig.

Jfc, 5 year olds eat more neatly than you….

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@GIADF Do you like Chicken and Waffles

That’s what you get for eating like a pig.

Jfc, 5 year olds eat more neatly than you….
It's not my f***ing fault they don't have anywhere for you to just sit down and eat at a table at the game, or all those spots are taken

Do you think I am living it up in a suite eating this stuff? No it's gen pop

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

actually no I've never seen one of those inane pancake segments in my life

unlike you I actively avoid watching morning TV sports fodder including Kyle Brandt's "Angry Runs" rofl
I'd bet the house you'll have that meal again. 🐔 🧇

And give a choice between Greeny or some obscure soccerball match featuring Iraq in Korean I'll choose Greeny every day & 56 times on Sunday. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad