Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
The Bears don't control their schedule, but the media controls the narrative, and this narrative that "Caleb has arrived" is premature when you look at the teams they have beat.

I'm not a Panthers fan. Now excuse me while I go back to mourning what could have been for the Lions this season.

Clearly you haven't watched a second of him to have tracked his development and seen the throws he has been making. Boo f***ing hoo that it's against bad teams. I guess I forgot Mahomes only plays against the top 3 defense each week and never beat up on a bottom feeder.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Every team Jayden Daniels has beat is 2-4 with the exception of Cleveland who is 1-5. Guess we should start talking about how awful he is too while we're at it.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
tried to find the feature in Google Pixel to stop that annoying shouting voice when someone calls, but couldn't find any.

Hope it doesn't happen again.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I admit, I only know because The 506 shut down its original message boards & moved them to discord, so I have no choice but to go there. But to act like I live in a cocoon & don't know these things exist is beyond hilarious. :biglaugh:

Mr. Price is just jelly that for an old timer you’re eons more hip and “with it” than he is and ever will/could be.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I admit, I only know because The 506 shut down its original message boards & moved them to discord, so I have no choice but to go there. But to act like I live in a cocoon & don't know these things exist is beyond hilarious. :biglaugh:
it's fair to assume such when you refuse to dvr or use any online streaming service

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
So??

Streaming sucks and is just cable all over again but with extra steps/stupid apps to buy.

Physical media of stuff > streaming
but Cobra Kai is on streaming

still haven't seen how kleese deals with the unified dojo lol

Sweep the leg 🤛

lol is it true that guy from karate kid 3 was in cobra kai

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
but Cobra Kai is on streaming

still haven't seen how kleese deals with the unified dojo lol

Sweep the leg 🤛

I still haven’t watched season 5 yet or 6.

Plus I read that unlike previous seasons, the sixth season will be released in three parts of five episodes each. The first of these was released in July. Ze second part is set to release in November, followed by the final part in 2025.

Lame.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I still haven’t watched season 5 yet or 6.

Plus I read that unlike previous seasons, the sixth season will be released in three parts of five episodes each. The first of these was released in July. Ze second part is set to release in November, followed by the final part in 2025.

Lame.
I'll probably watch it later but not immediately

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad