Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
So dumb

1728852185637.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Caleb Williams is the first Quarterback selected #1 overall in NFL history to lead his team to a 4-2 start or better in NFL history."

Completely meaningless when you look at the shit-ass jabronis they beat:

Titans: 1-4
Rams: 1-4
Panthers: 1-4
Jags: 1-4

Get f***ing real. Let's see them beat someone worth a shit before the media starts their obnoxious circlejerk.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Hard to feel anything but despair for the Lions season. They absolutely humiliated the Cowboys in Dallas and I can't even enjoy it.

Sure, it's possible for other guys to step up and the team to adapt, but you can't just replace the contribution of a guy playing like a DPoY candidate.

Well, maybe next year.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning @MetalheadPenguinsFan & happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! :) 🦃

Why thank you my festive friend!!! :) :) :) :) ❤️ Hood morning to you too!! :)

Sadly no turkey for me today. :( :(

I bought a little Butterball one, but we decided to cook it in a few weeks after I’m done with these antibiotics, this f***ing wisdom tooth extraction on Wednesday, and am all healed up.

Then I can fully enjoy the thing. :yo: :yo: :yo:

Also, love your useage of ze turkey emoticon!! 😍😍

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
"Caleb Williams is the first Quarterback selected #1 overall in NFL history to lead his team to a 4-2 start or better in NFL history."

Completely meaningless when you look at the shit-ass jabronis they beat:

Titans: 1-4
Rams: 1-4
Panthers: 1-4
Jags: 1-4

Get f***ing real. Let's see them beat someone worth a shit before the media starts their obnoxious circlejerk.

Yeah, the Bears should have tried playing teams they weren't scheduled to play instead.

Clown take.

Have fun with Bryce Young! :laugh:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Yeah, the Bears should have tried playing teams they weren't scheduled to play instead.

Clown take.

The Bears don't control their schedule, but the media controls the narrative, and this narrative that "Caleb has arrived" is premature when you look at the teams they have beat.

Have fun with Bryce Young! :laugh:

I'm not a Panthers fan. Now excuse me while I go back to mourning what could have been for the Lions this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad