Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Football game is boring so watching Child's Play on AMC

Chucky actively tells the kid to go to the ghetto to blow up someone's house

The person was a POS anyway good riddance.

See he was a POS

The next day, Chucky convinces Andy to skip school and take a train-ride to a bad neighborhood. Chucky sneaks into an abandoned home where Caputo is hiding out and kills him in a gas explosion in revenge for abandoning him.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Karen returns home with Chucky, and discovers that the doll has been moving and speaking on its own without batteries. After Karen threatens to throw him into the fire, Chucky violently comes alive and attacks her, and then escapes. Karen goes to Norris but he does not believe her story.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Timothy "Timmy" Lenox is a fictional character from the NBC/DirecTV daytime drama Passions portrayed by Josh Ryan Evans. The actor died of a congenital heart defect the same day his character Timmy died on the show and donated his heart to Charity Standish.[1]

Notable storylines​

[edit]
Timmy and Tabitha enjoy Martimmys
Timmy was originally a doll created by the town witch Tabitha Lenox as a sidekick in her various evil schemes against the people of Harmony. However, Timmy has a good heart and comes to love Charity Standish, a main target of Tabitha's evil, for her innocence and kindness.

Timmy, who wants to be a real boy, has that wish granted by the Little Angel Girl in January 2002.[2] Timmy later dies on August 5, 2002, unable to heal from the injuries inflicted by Zombie Charity.

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I don't know why these football games end up having Kurt Angle as the referee when they have such a blatant interest in who they want to win

stop making it so f***ing obvious especially with sports gambling

how hard is it to call a neutral game and not inject yourself into a fan standpoint

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I don't know why these football games end up having Kurt Angle as the referee when they have such a blatant interest in who they want to win

stop making it so f***ing obvious especially with sports gambling

how hard is it to call a neutral game and not inject yourself into a fan standpoint

Wah wah wah, you wouldn't be complaining if the calls benefitted your team

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Wah wah wah, you wouldn't be complaining if the calls benefitted your team
The way the game is being officiated is utter bullshit and ticky tack

they call holding on plays that barely qualify as holding

such crap

"by the letter of the law it is technically holding"

okay nerd ref. That nerd ref there just minutely inspecting a play to see if it was holding rofl. Just judge with your eyes.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The way the game is being officiated is utter bullshit and ticky tack

they call holding on plays that barely qualify as holding

such crap

"by the letter of the law it is technically holding"

okay nerd ref. That nerd ref there just minutely inspecting a play to see if it was holding rofl. Just judge with your eyes.

I judged with my eyes and saw your team losing.

Now a cheapshot to Lamar running out of bounds, classless franchise

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ever since that f***ing Windows update it f***ing alters my desktop icons every time

NO LEAVE IT AS IS

DON'T TOUCH IT AFTER I SHUT DOWN

force me to just keep 3 icons on my desktop like @Sega Dreamcast

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Open start menu to check desktop.ini

See unrelated Game desktop.ini so looking for another one in Windows. Click a link. "Look for other desktop.ini."

Browser window pops up with an internet search for desktop.ini. No, I don't want that bullshit. f***. Windows is f***ing pissing me off. Why do they add these features nobody asks for?

CAn you even search from your windows start menu anymore without it taking you to some unrelated online website?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1728851582359.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad