Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It’s 4:00 pm on a Tuesday. What’s for dinner? In Easy Weeknight Dinners, Weinstein—Editor in Chief of Cooking and Food—has curated some of the greatest hit dishes from NYT Cooking contributors. She’ll be joined by staff writer and NYT Cooking YouTube host Eric Kim.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1728487264913.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Anyone else buying these Amazon prime day deals??

Wife wanted a new Kindle, so I waited until the deals started and it was $25 less than the usual price. Not the $50 less it was last year, but she traded her old one in, so it's about the same.

I can't recommend camelcamelcamel.com enough to check the price history of stuff on Amazon.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Wife wanted a new Kindle, so I waited until the deals started and it was $25 less than the usual price. Not the $50 less it was last year, but she traded her old one in, so it's about the same.

I can't recommend camelcamelcamel.com enough to check the price history of stuff on Amazon.
I hate my Kindle it locked up so many apps

I ended up getting a hundred dollar tablet

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Spent way too long troubleshooting this code, and I was about to give up when I realized I put some dummy values in and never changed them back to the intended variables.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The HK served raw series which omits the obnoxious US editing is so refreshing to watch

you mean I can actually watch Gordon lead a team without tense music, him yelling IT'S RAWR?

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Until this week it was unanimously agreed that Saleh was the worst coach in the league, and deserve to be fired. Now that he's fired, none of it was his fault, and it's so funny how the Jets are so incompetent and can't do anything right."

I love when people just make up a scenario to be mad about.

Any reasonable person could see that Saleh obviously wasn't the problem with the team.

But yes, the Jets are incompetent.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
listening to pms and Aaron Rodgers.
"Until this week it was unanimously agreed that Saleh was the worst coach in the league, and deserve to be fired. Now that he's fired, none of it was his fault, and it's so funny how the Jets are so incompetent and can't do anything right."

I love when people just make up a scenario to be mad about.

Any reasonable person could see that Saleh obviously wasn't the problem with the team.

But yes, the Jets are incompetent.
this comment reminded me that Aaron was on pms today

Rodgers already insisting he had nothing to do with the firing

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad