Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Mama grizzly bear chases hunter up a tree in Montana Mama grizzly bear chases hunter up a tree in Montana, later killed by wildlife officials

A grizzly bear was shot and later killed after chasing a hunter up a tree in Montana, authorities said.

The animal, a mother bear with two cubs, charged the unidentified man while he was hunting by the Hidden Lakes in Gallatin County, Montana, the sheriff's office said in a news release. He shot the bear with a pistol before climbing a tree, but the wounded bear remained in the area.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@MetalheadPenguinsFan

For the first time in its storied legacy, John Marston’s beloved journey can be experienced on PC in stunning, new detail, with both RED DEAD REDEMPTION and its iconic zombie-horror companion story, UNDEAD NIGHTMARE, arriving to PC on October 29 with a host of PC-specific features.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I just get impatient when I'm 6 cars behind, the light just turns green and it takes people 30 seconds to move

the light's green, brother

then the light turns yellow after 5 seconds. What the f***.

Doubt

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I just get impatient when I'm 6 cars behind, the light just turns green and it takes people 30 seconds to move

the light's green, brother

then the light turns yellow after 5 seconds. What the f***.

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to put their f***ing phones down and just pay attention.

Like all of the dangerous and potentially-fatal aspects of driving just don't matter to these f***heads.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

trash show, nae fans

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to put their f***ing phones down and just pay attention.

Like all of the dangerous and potentially-fatal aspects of driving just don't matter to these f***heads.
Sometimes I'm behind one car at a light and it turns green and the person just stands there for like 10 seconds

I'm too kind to drop a honk but it's obvious what's going on here

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Remember when you chumps made the playoffs because the Flyers had to pull their goalie in a tie game.

Then you were the only team to get swept in the whole playoffs, lirl
intro-1522959660[1].jpg

closeup-male-hand-pointing-you-600nw-379257631[1].jpg

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Hopefully the Red Dead news motivates @Neil Racki to beat RDR2 and play the next chronological game RDR 1
One does not simply beat RDR2.

You cos-play it .. I dont 100% know what cos-play is but I feel like if its pretending youre a cowboy 2 times a week so you can forget you have wives, kids, mortgages while event masking your alcoholism .... .. then thats what the f*** im doing.

Giddidy up cowpoke

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I still don't know how health works and never bothered to carry more than a pistol with me. I learned my lesson after getting killed by lemoyne raiders. now I'm f***in strapped 🤬

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I still don't know how health works and never bothered to carry more than a pistol with me. I learned my lesson after getting killed by lemoyne raiders. now I'm f***in strapped 🤬
f*** gunpowder.

Currently all about wearing the pagan mask and killing people up close with hatchets and tomahawks. Gameplay is too easy auto aiming headshots from far away

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad