In year 2 of 8 year 8.5M deal.

Do you even math bro.
shiiit

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The acquisition of Dubois represents a risk for the Caps, who are taking on a contract with a lot of term and money remaining as well as a player with a reputation for being inconsistent. Washington's decision-makers, though, were attracted by Dubois' age, size (6-foot-4, 225 pounds) and upside, much the way they were drawn to Dylan Strome a few years back.

Additionally, Dubois is a player MacLellan that has targeted in the past.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
STOP PLEASE

Screenshot_20241008-092503.png

Make it stop

at least code in an x holy shit. close it out.

people don't know how to f***in code in UI elements anymore man. gotta keep that shit unremovable.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Best case: Washington makes the playoff field again, and more definitively this time. The Capitals' young, hungry group tears through the early-season competition with strong performances from Alex Ovechkin, Dylan Strome and Dubois. Washington's scoring woes are a thing of the past and their special teams explode accordingly. Logan Thompson is a perfect partner for Charlie Lindgren in net. Jakob Chychrun stays relatively healthy and is a solid partner to John Carlson throughout the season. The Capitals' confidence continues to grow under Spencer Carbery's leadership as a fresh era for Washington hockey appears to have truly begun taking shape.

Remember when you chumps made the playoffs because the Flyers had to pull their goalie in a tie game.

Then you were the only team to get swept in the whole playoffs, lirl

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
To give the Caps some credit, the Islanders were also sacks of shit that didn't deserve to make the playoffs with even less wins than the Caps and a league-leading 16 loser points

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

This Halloweenie, the fans have spoken and voted for the spookiest Frankenweenie mascot of their own creations! Presented by Applegate, Halloweenie challenged fans to build a fun new Minor League Baseball mascot and then vote on the top three results, all for the chance to win a plush toy replica of the winner and an Applegate prize pack.

We have a Hallowinner!

The competition was fierce, but baseball fans and animal lovers alike have voted Babe Woof the champion of the Halloweenie mascot contest, presented by Applegate.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I f***ing told you it doesn't fit on the dog so I took it off

pos
WTF is it with players that go to Georgia? :help: And this is also a prime example of Mario letting team cancers move on no matter how talented they may have been. Maybe now you can understand why The U was so bad in his 1st 2 years......he had a horrible culture that had to be wiped out & rebuilt from scratch.

Reactions: End of Line

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
yet you still support Georgia and their law breakers.

might as well become an Arkansas fan.

I am not a UGA fan, never have been. Watched them a lot in Atlanta just because we had friends who were fans and alumni. I don't really have a college team I pull for. Mostly just root for upsets and against Notre Dame, and usually root against most of the B10.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
So The Public Health Official got his coach fired. I hope that team rots now. I'm sure he'll have some PC bullcrap flowing from his gums when he appears with his BFF Patty Boy today. :rolleyes:

Definitely had a hand in this no doubt

Also, pretty shitty for Kraken fans to have their home opener today at 1:30 local time on a f***ing Tuesday

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I mean I could get the point that US owned companies like Instagram are also dangeorus to teens which is why they literally coded in a teen account feature a few days ago

But tiktok...vile. And considering it's not owned by an American entity I would be very wary. And you know me, the resident Asian. If that app had anything worthwhile (yes even blue haired girl!) I'd be all for it. But I ain't

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

never seen alien or predator

don't see the point. wow, an alien gets onto a spaceship where astronauts are stranded and kills everyone. Pass

Plus wasn't there a scene where a "Babe" Alien bust out of someone's stomach? Why would I want to watch that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad