Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Ok @MetalheadPenguinsFan - breakfast time ! 🥞 Put on that bib & take a seat next to Munchlax but guard your plate because you know that ever-hungry plushie is going to try & steal all 5 😋 🥞 from your plate !!!! 🐱 🥞

MPF Weekly Pancake Report: 🥞🥞🥞

A. My bib is on :) :nod: :nod:

B. As if @John Price would ever let us sit beside his precious plushies.

C. Even if he did, why would any of us want to?? 🤮🤮:help:

D. I thought Munchlax’s breakfast was a kiddie pool filled with yogurt and chocolate chips?? Just like his owner.

E. Love your useage of 😋😋 and 🥞🥞🥞 as always.

F. I love how you worded this whole blurb. :nod:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
MPF Weekly Pancake Report: 🥞🥞🥞

A. My bib is on :) :nod: :nod:

B. As if @John Price would ever let us sit beside his precious plushies.

C. Even if he did, why would any of us want to?? 🤮🤮:help:

D. I thought Munchlax’s breakfast was a kiddie pool filled with yogurt and chocolate chips?? Just like his owner.

E. Love your useage of 😋😋 and 🥞🥞🥞 as always.

F. I love how you worded this whole blurb. :nod:
Great review as always - keep in mind Munchlax eats anything & everything in sight ! :laugh: And fear not, the sprinkles & chocolate chips will come into play in a future review ! 🍫

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"We gave Fleury the option to stay."

No, you didn't. The team wanted him to leave, so they put him in a lose-lose situation.

He could either accept he was getting kicked out, or he could be the bitter, aging vet that forced out the rookie that just won 2 cups.

People will say keeping Murray was the smart move at the time, but you didn't have to f*** over a 13 year veteran of the team and spin that bullshit like it was a good thing for everyone involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad