Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
That is Jake Tapper !

He didn't meet with anyone after the talk but yeah I did see him live and in person talk with his Philly friends who run Zahav, James Beard award winner!

View attachment 911260

They also said they would be opening a Miami offshoot soon so you can visit them.
Yeah........no. And obviously I knew that was Tapper.......and obviously I had no clue who the others were.......they could have easily be attending a bris ! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1727784361364.png

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

1727785213076.png

DC furries—people who dress up as anthropomorphized animals—took part in the first-ever WMATA-approved “FurRide” on Saturday. Attendees gathered at the Franconia-Springfield Metro stop before riding the Blue line to the Smithsonian together for photographs and camaraderie.

The event drew more people than what the organizers had planned for, with roughly 35 furries in attendance, plus 10 handlers to assist with any overheating the costumes might cause, ensure everyone stayed hydrated, and keep attendees safe. The FurRide was coordinated by a software engineer who goes by the “fursona” Gladis Orca.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

View attachment 911273
DC furries—people who dress up as anthropomorphized animals—took part in the first-ever WMATA-approved “FurRide” on Saturday. Attendees gathered at the Franconia-Springfield Metro stop before riding the Blue line to the Smithsonian together for photographs and camaraderie.

The event drew more people than what the organizers had planned for, with roughly 35 furries in attendance, plus 10 handlers to assist with any overheating the costumes might cause, ensure everyone stayed hydrated, and keep attendees safe. The FurRide was coordinated by a software engineer who goes by the “fursona” Gladis Orca.
Are we 100% sure that you are not Gladis Orca? :laugh: :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad