Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240928_223205825.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Already finding it difficult to sleep because I'm arguing with people on the internet

So many people who need to stop using trendy buzzwords in order to further their cause. You need to look up what that shit actually is.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I popped 2 pills and tried to sleep and went to my phone and then went back to bed but I can't f***ing fall asleep

It just sucks that the best window to get married or get in a relationship is the college days. And if you were like me and you spent that time inside 80% of the time not socializing and just playing Battlefield 2 all day you really lost out on a lot of good networking and relationship opportunities.

Two young people meeting and getting in a relationship in college just makes sense

After that it becomes more difficult the older you get until you reach my age still single and have to rely on wearing jerseys everywhere you go to look "hip" and deal with your f***ing midlife crisi s

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I popped 2 pills and tried to sleep and went to my phone and then went back to bed but I can't f***ing fall asleep

It just sucks that the best window to get married or get in a relationship is the college days. And if you were like me and you spent that time inside 80% of the time not socializing and just playing Battlefield 2 all day you really lost out on a lot of good networking and relationship opportunities.

Two young people meeting and getting in a relationship in college just makes sense

After that it becomes more difficult the older you get until you reach my age still single and have to rely on wearing jerseys everywhere you go to look "hip" and deal with your f***ing midlife crisi s
Just talk to a girl your age now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad