Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1727229918710.jpeg

Reactions: End of Line

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
some of the multi parter ones were good like the one where Cartman freezes himself in time but the specials are just behind a paywall, nobody can watch them

I remember that one being funny, and then I looked up the synopsis.

"South Park Elementary faces strong opposition to the topic of evolution. Cartman's too busy to notice as he plans to propel himself into the future on the precise release date of the newest, hottest game console."

People debating evolution, how hilarious...

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Funny how Always Sunny was able to criticize other TV shows in The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award without coming across as pathetically jealous.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
the sp family guy episodes were hilarious

The guys who made a cartoon with a talking turd want to act like their brand of comedy is better and more elevated.

Using the show as a platform for the writers' personal grudges is exactly what I mean by the show being up it's own ass.

I want to see a funny cartoon, not millionaires getting butthurt because they don't like a show that's popular.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Yeah, like I'm going to spend 14 dollars to watch one ESPN+ hockey game / one f***ing south park special and nothing else

That's why Netflix was such a ripoff

I used it to binge Cobra Kai in 2 days, and didn't watch anything else on it for a month

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
the last frank Fleming rant was brought to my attention 😂
Good grief he needs a straight jacket ! :laugh: Meanwhile, I had Boomer & Gio on since my normal go-to personality has a day off. Anyways, Boomer decided he was going to join the list of "public health officials" today. :shakehead I found r/WFAN a few weeks ago, and there is this one guy there who hates Boomer with a passion & always refers to him as CTEsiason ! :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad