Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

According to the report, a Lions security official contacted Bloomfield Township police that night to report that Campbell's address had been posted online. An investigation conducted by police and NFL security revealed that a male high school classmate of Campbell's daughter posted the family's home address on Snapchat with the accompanying text of: "Dumb f--- trying to go for it."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
According to the report, the daughter's classmate was identified on Jan. 29 and questioned by investigators. The classmate said he and his friends were "distraught" by the Lions' loss to the 49ers and that he "found humor" in the Snapchat post. The classmate and his friends later drove to the Campbells' residence, parked on the street and were "yelling not nice things toward the house" before leaving, according to the report.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
What…Mormons??

IMG_1839.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
South Park was better before multi-episode storylines.

It's a cartoon, we don't need long-form storytelling.
some of the multi parter ones were good like the one where Cartman freezes himself in time but the specials are just behind a paywall, nobody can watch them

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Love listening to podcasts during my advertisement feed.

:rolleyes:

When 30% of your f***ing podcast is ads you may want to get less ads

"BUT IF THEY DIDN'T PUT ADS IN THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE"

"IT'S THE COST OF DOING BUSINESS"

adblock everything. adblock youtube, adblock twitch, adblock podcasts (or in this case fast forward)

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
MPF Tooth Update 🦷🦷: I found out today I have 2 other cavities, (one big, and one little itty-bitty one that’s in front of that stupid f***ing wisdom tooth) that need to be filled… plus that stupid lower right wisdom tooth that needs to be and will be extracted.

So now I go on October 8th for two fillings.

Once that’s done, then I book an extraction appointment for ze wisdom tooth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad