Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
There was another part where Vince was like "Oh, there are some awful stories I could tell..... but I won't," displaying a fundamental lack of understanding of how to build a storyline and deliver.

One of many statements that aged incredibly poorly, but now we get to assume the worst.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lirl Jinder

That's a name I haven't heard in a long time

But yeah WWE has sucked since Vince left and I truly believe that. The new roster blows and the storylines are lame about Dom chasing away Mami and going with Liv because of his chicken tendies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
People keep roasting AEW for low attendance.

Wont' say I watch AEW or mercedes mora every week (or even britt baker!) but they have daniel bryan and samoa joe

WWE is as hot as it's been for years, but you think it sucks.

Is it possible you're wrong? No, it must be everyone else who's wrong.
Pray tell what about current WWE is hot. The roster and storylines suck

They're literally about to move behind a paywall to Netflix where nobody will be able to watch RAW or Smackdown. Let me guess it's a 10 year deal too. Why are these deals so f***ing long.

Hunter is about to kill off WWE lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
that f***ing fanatics deal for NHL jerseys is also 10 years lol companies love that long term security now.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Pray tell what about current WWE is hot. The roster and storylines suck

"The average attendance per show in 2023 was 7,900 tickets, which is the highest since 2002.”

They're literally about to move behind a paywall to Netflix where nobody will be able to watch RAW or Smackdown.

Are you incapable of thinking past the tip of your f***ing nose? Just because you're too much of a cheap bitch to have a Netflix sub doesn't mean nobody has one.

They're getting like 5 billion for that Netflix deal. Oh yeah, totally killing the business.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I thought you didn't like RAW anymore

I don't think I've seen WWE on TV since Punk left the first time in like 2016

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Look, I'm not watching the shit, but you're arguing against real numbers to say that the show sucks and isn't drawing fans, and you're just wrong

You think the show sucks, who cares, you're one f***ing person.

Oh no, they're missing out on your potential build a bear purchases. How can they possibly survive?

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

jerk-off-the-hangover.gif

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad