Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f*** tiktok

PXL_20240922_181156186.jpg

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I knew I should have bet real money on the Packers when I saw the Titans were favored.

Had I not been irked by the registration being so shitty, I would have parlayed the money line with a Levis pick, damn it

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
listening to the new Steelers radio guy

PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh sports world was rocked early this morning by the news that long-time Steelers and Pitt Panthers play-by-play voice, Bill Hillgrove, would retire from his job calling games for the city's NFL franchise.

But the good news for Pitt fans is that while Hillgrove is calling one part of his legendary career over, he will continue to call football and men's basketball games for the Panthers, continuing a 55-year tradition for this athletic program.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The Penguins have named Joe Brand the radio play-by-play voice of the Penguins Radio Network.

Brand will handle play-by-play duties for all Penguins games, primarily joined in the booth by long-time color analyst and two-time Stanley Cup Champion Phil Bourque.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad