Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
What a shock, biz is a jabroni

Funny story about Bisonette.

Back when the 12-13 lockout was dragging on, he was spamming NHLPA propaganda constantly on Twitter. I chirped him in a reply saying something like "Dude, shut up. It's a miracle that anyone pays you money to try to play hockey in the first place".

He proceeded to send me a DM where he cried about how poorly treated the players are, then blocked me before I could reply. He still has me blocked 12 years later, dude is a clown and soft as babyshit.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"You folks \*do\* realize there is a racist term involving spears, right?"

oh yeah enlighten me on how a f***ing spear is racist.

1726756754663.png

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
"You folks \*do\* realize there is a racist term involving spears, right?"

oh yeah enlighten me on how a f***ing spear is racist.

View attachment 907944
They may be confusing it with the word "spearchucker".

Where does the term "spearchucker" come from?

Etymology. From spear +‎ chucker, in the offensive sense, alluding to a stereotype of Africans as primitive savages who use spears in hunting and war.

If I remember correctly The Great Kamala (the wrestler, that is :naughty: ) brought a spear with him to the ring and we all know Vince intended that to be offensive. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Finally found somewhere that sells Son Heung Min South Korea jerseys

not sure why they're sold out on 99% of all sites

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I just don't see how the spear is offensive, the team wants to distance themselves from all throwbacks using the spear even though they were widely embraced by the public

I'm not going to weigh in on this because I know better than to actually put any effort into arguing with you.

I was just correcting you after you misconstrued a very simple and straightforward statement.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Change the f***ing name, everybody knows that, but everything associated with the team and it's rich history has been changed too as a result. It's f***ing dumb.

If they kept the uniforms and fine removed the Redskins logo fine

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
United Airlines doesn't have any bad blood with Taylor Swift, quite the contrary, as the pop star is driving up demand for its flights.

At a travel industry conference Wednesday, United said it has seen a 25% uptick in demand for flights on weekends during which Swift has held concerts abroad. Swift is having a similar effect on domestic travel too, Andrew Nocella, the airline's EVP and chief commercial officer, added.

Swift is an economic force of her own, driving up spending and boosting the local economies wherever she performs. Market research firm QuestionPro estimated that all told, her Eras Tour could help add $5 billion to the global economy.

• Love

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Consider me old school but Metallica is too new for me and this is from somebody who's f***in' school uses Enter Sandman as a hype tune

Other than that song I don't really like them

Too “new” for you??? 🤔🤔🤔

Wut?? :huh:

More like all their good/classic 80’s stuff is too heavy for your Hello Kitty plushie-loving, Vanderpump mocktail drinkin’ ass.

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad