Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1726713149574.png

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
JUST ANNOUNCED:
The Metallica M72 World Tour is coming to Northwest Stadium on May 28th, featuring special guests Pantera and Suicidal Tendencies! Your early access presale starts on Thursday, September 26th at 10:00 AM.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Make some mischief with your own Badtz-maru™ plush! This cute little Sanrio penguin lives in Gorgeoustown and has big dreams for when he grows up. Add his own pair of Sanrio overalls and his mini pet alligator, Pochi, to make your Badtz-maru™ plush even more adorable!

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
So how soon will we see "Sanrio" on the bed & will he have clothes on? :laugh:

Ok, my picks are up in the iconic Weekly Prediction thread. Choose wisely. :nod:

Make some mischief with your own Badtz-maru™ plush! This cute little Sanrio penguin lives in Gorgeoustown and has big dreams for when he grows up. Add his own pair of Sanrio overalls and his mini pet alligator, Pochi, to make your Badtz-maru™ plush even more adorable!
You are completely out of control ! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Sanrio Company, Ltd. (株式会社サンリオ, Kabushikigaisha Sanrio)[4] is a Japanese entertainment company. It designs, licenses, and produces products focusing on the kawaii ("cute") segment of Japanese popular culture. Their products include stationery, school supplies, gifts, and accessories which are sold worldwide, including at specialty brand retail stores in Japan. Sanrio's best-known character is Hello Kitty, a cartoon cat[5][6][7] and one of the most successful marketing brands in the world.[8]

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"It's a Reddit-wide problem. Any time literally anything gets posted here, everyone suddenly turns into an expert in that topic. It's not just gaming subs, it's the average Redditor's inability just f***ing not know about things sometimes. The system where we vote on not only the content that gets posted here, but the comments as well, incentivizes people to have an opinion on literally everything they see, even if they have even less than average knowledge on a given topic (which is fine, there's nothing wrong with that sometimes)."

I didn't realize that literally every Reddit user comments on literally every topic.

If you want to argue that the first simple explanation typically gets more attention and upvotes than a thorough and knowledgeable explanation, I would agree.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Consider me old school but Metallica is too new for me and this is from somebody who's f***in' school uses Enter Sandman as a hype tune

Other than that song I don't really like them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad