Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Look at that, it's Wednesday afternoon, and the pick NFL Pick'em and Survivor games haven't had last week's results or the upcoming games posted.

Just last week I wondered why people prefer posting in the threads rather than playing the forum's dedicated games. Well, there it is.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Mr. Forrester and his son Ridge welcoming some woman into the home.

Steffy seen talking with Finn about some boring shit.

No wait Finn is the handsome doctor fellow. But why does Brooke want to talk to Finn about Hope??

Wow a long intro today!

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Mr. Forrester and his son Ridge welcoming some woman into the home.

Steffy seen talking with Finn about some boring shit.

No wait Finn is the handsome doctor fellow. But why does Brooke want to talk to Finn about Hope??

Wow a long intro today!
Hopefully all your questions were answered. :eyeroll: That was Steffy's mother being welcomed by Sir.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
found out my new tablet has a micro SD slot! just transferred my sd card from my Amazon tablet to the new one!

"Pro Player Stadium"

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
@MetalheadPenguinsFan It's breakfast time ! 🥞 Put on your bib, just like Munchlax does, and enjoy this week's 🥞 🥞 !!! (Do not panic.......the 🥞 do show up midway into the clip)

Time for this week’s edition of ze weekly MPF Pancake Report….

A. I legit love how you said both “it’s Breakfast Time” and “put on your bib..just like Munchlax!!” :laugh: :laugh:

B. I love how they all were cheering/clapping/yay’ing onscreen when ze pancakes re-emerged. 🥞🥞🥞

C. Before watching, I loved how you told me in brackets “do not panic, the pancakes do come back.” :nod: :nod:

D. I really do wanna randomly throw/frisbee pancakes at something/someone now. :laugh:

• Love

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Rescheduled my wisdom tooth consultation/maybe removal to another place for next Tuesday now (not Monday) after reading some not-so-nice things about the initial dentist I was gonna go with.

I was like “f*** it. I don’t trust this initial place. It’s not worth the anxiety”

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

Hallelujah! He was a horror show as her coach. My dream would be for Serena's former coach Patrick M. to replace goofy ole B.G. 🙏

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad