Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Most of the BF hype is dulled by the fact that EA stupidly doesn't allow people to talk to the other team like old battlefields and will likely use a SBMM service to matchmake fans. I mean it works if you play at 7 am and no 64/64 players are open, but most people don't f***ing play at 7 am

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Get a coupon for 5 dollar detroit deep dish Little Caesars from T-mobile.

Add wings to it to make it 12 dollars. Fine right.

No, they throw in 11 dollars of f***ing delivery fees and taxes. Total 22 dollars. f*** that shit. I'm not paying that much.

This is why I don't do that doordash or ubereats bullshit most of the time. Why would my cheap ass pay 10 dollars for delivery when I can just put on pants, drive there, and pick it up myself? If I weren't sick right now I'd have gladly done that yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
5 hours until USA North Korea U20 Women's World Cup on Fox Sports 2 !!

On a scale of 1-10, my interest level in watching this is a -3. :shakehead What is this sudden fascination with Brian Kelly? Everyone knows he is a POS.
he literally has a TV show airing frequently on SEC Network / ESPN U showcasing behind the scenes of LSU football

why would I not be interested

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
regardless of team bias or fandom mic'd up coaching philosophies are always intriguing
His speech in the video you posted is NOTHING like he really is. Again......its been shown over and over what a POS he is. :shakehead

it's more riveting than your yap shows and soap operas

Oh, you mean the ones that YOU keep posting clips of? :help:

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

1726678206994.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad