Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
eh who cares

You keep making fun of me for watching reality TV shows & yet you have been posting numerous tidbits about a variety of different ones (not to mention the numerous times you have re-posted the "You Beast" clip). :laugh:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Her professionalism in bitcoin/Forex options is second to none, giving profitable signals. she’s the best account manager I have seen. she helped me earn profit, trading over $14,000 with $1000 invested. Her platform offers good percentage ROI. I do recommend trading with their platform to avoid loss for more enquiries reach out to them on Facebook

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Had a weird dream this morning.

I was at the gym, doing lat pull downs, when this guy comes in (it was Radon Randell from Blue Mountain State) and starts talking shit, like "That's too much weight for someone that doesn't know what they're doing."

I distinctly remember I was wearing my Lions jersey.

I started walking around the gym to do something else, but everything was weird and dream-like, where it's similar to the real thing but just kinda off. Machines didn't look right, there was an endless wall of free weights.

Then I noticed this asshole I went to high school with, but when I picked up a kettlebell to smash him over the head with it, I woke up.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I had a dream about @Paul Simonon once

1726669476191.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Used to be able to Google NFL scores and it would show the scores in-page. Now it just brings up links. Even turning off Ubo doesn't fix it.

Go to Firefox and it works as it has for years.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Cant' stop thinking about mic'd up Brian Kelly ranting at his team after they lost

"This is LSU everyone is out to get us. You need to understand that. Do not let it happen again. Do I make myself clear?"

I was never really a big Brian Kelly fan but seeing them behind the scenes I have found a new respect for the man. He is a leader and he is authoritative

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Used to be able to Google NFL scores and it would show the scores in-page. Now it just brings up links. Even turning off Ubo doesn't fix it.

Go to Firefox and it works as it has for years.
They do this dumb ass table shit now wher eyou have to read left to right in 2 columns

No bitch, just make it one column

Hopefully no one has walkie talkies here :sarcasm:
Pagers, what is this, The Wire?

• Haha
Reactions: End of Line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad