Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Storm Logan is the eldest child of Stephen and Beth Logan and the older brother of Brooke, Donna, and Katie Logan. Storm and his family lived in the San Fernando Valley. His anger towards his father when he abandoned the family earned him the nickname "Storm." Being sometimes overly protective of his sisters, he was upset when Brooke wanted to help out Dave Reed with a sting operation and when his mom, Beth, pursued a relationship with her college sweetheart, Eric Forrester.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_1741.jpeg

@PanthersPens62 will love this week’s guest picker

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I think it’s Buster lol
No that's Alec in the picture. Ok........without further adieu:

Rating The Celebrity Picker:

Week 3 Location - Columbia SC for LSU at South Carolina
Celebrity Picker: Legendary Coach Dawn Staley
Rating: 10

Summary: ESPN continues to be on a roll ! Hootie made an appearance last season so Staley was the natural choice. There was just no way they could mess this up after last year's debacle with the lack of Coach K for a Duke game. I know ESPN is due to disappoint me but for now I am going to enjoy what they have done with these picks thus far. :yo:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
No that's Alec in the picture. Ok........without further adieu:

Rating The Celebrity Picker:

Week 3 Location - Columbia SC for LSU at South Carolina
Celebrity Picker: Legendary Coach Dawn Staley
Rating: 10

Summary: ESPN continues to be on a roll ! Hootie made an appearance last season so Staley was the natural choice. There was just no way they could mess this up after last year's debacle with the lack of Coach K for a Duke game. I know ESPN is due to disappoint me but for now I am going to enjoy what they have done with these picks thus far. :yo:

Ik it was Alec I was being sarcastic

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
MIAMI -- For two quarters, the Miami Dolphins' offense looked nothing like itself on Sunday.

Trailing the Jacksonville Jaguars 17-7 heading into the break, the unit -- which finished No. 1 in total offense and No. 2 in scoring last season -- had managed just 160 yards in a sluggish performance punctuated by boos from the Hard Rock Stadium crowd.

Something needed to change at halftime; quarterback Tua Tagovailoa made sure that it did.

Addressing his teammates in the locker room, the once-quiet, fifth-year quarterback tore into the offense -- calling out veterans Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle and Terron Armstead among others -- and demanded that they play to the high standards the unit had set the previous season.

• Love

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad