Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"The events that occurred on Sunday, September 8, 2024, are just a reminder of the realities of the many injustices that people of black and minority communities face at the hands of law enforcement," the statement read. "While we are in no way accusing the officer of being racist, we are accusing the customs and practices of law enforcement from a historical standpoint of being discriminatory and oppressive to black and minority communities. We cannot ignore this fact and remain silent on the issue just because it's a tough conversation."

Dolphins players Jonnu Smith and Calais Campbell arrived on the scene shortly after Hill was detained; Smith was cited while Campbell, a former Walter Payton Man of the Year award winner, was briefly detained for what he said was a failure to comply.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Damn, some Texas yeehaw won the Mega Millions

b57ad201b738386b58a1c958fef5d81d.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Imagine being so selfish as to have children outside your marriage when you're married

like, I'm not married but in the +1000 odds that I do get married I would probably not try to have kids with someone else lol

i mean think of your wife brother

THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME BROTHER

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
By the way been bitching about my tablet not installing apps correctly but it installed Firefox (a shock) so no more shitty Amazon silk

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
yeah all that cookware comes in bulk. they include them all in sets

I think these pots originally came from a set, and they've only survived this long because they're stainless steel.

But the part of the lids that broke was the handles, which look like the same material as the pot handles, so now I'm worried about a handle breaking and spilling hot water.

Reactions: Ben Grimm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad