Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
During an appearance on "The Dan Le Batard Show," Hill's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, expressed his disgust for the officers' treatment of his client.

"For me, personally, I believe the police officers that did that to Tyreek shouldn't be in that position -- they should be let go," Rosenhaus said. "Look at the guy who kicked him -- that guy should be fired. That's out of control. The guy that jumped in and put him in a chokehold? There's no place for a police officer to have a badge that operates like that, when Tyreek wasn't being aggressive, or violent or fighting back in any capacity.

"That was horrendous how they treated him. They didn't treat him like a human being."

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_1734.jpeg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
During an appearance on "The Dan Le Batard Show," Hill's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, expressed his disgust for the officers' treatment of his client.

"For me, personally, I believe the police officers that did that to Tyreek shouldn't be in that position -- they should be let go," Rosenhaus said. "Look at the guy who kicked him -- that guy should be fired. That's out of control. The guy that jumped in and put him in a chokehold? There's no place for a police officer to have a badge that operates like that, when Tyreek wasn't being aggressive, or violent or fighting back in any capacity.

"That was horrendous how they treated him. They didn't treat him like a human being."
The hatred being spewed towards Cheetah on X is just awful.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Well, he is an awful human being lol
Ok, he's no saint & he's done quite a few shady things in his day, but to be treated the way he was treated Sunday was a disgrace. He was no threat to them and they knew that. Could Cheetah have handled it better in the beginning? Probably. But there was just no excuse for the police to have taken it as far as they did. :nod:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Ok, he's no saint & he's done quite a few shady things in his day, but to be treated the way he was treated Sunday was a disgrace. He was no threat to them and they knew that. Could Cheetah have handled it better in the beginning? Probably. But there was just no excuse for the police to have taken it as far as they did. :nod:

I just think you care too much about this lol

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Might head out to buy some happy cow pills but I need to be home by 6:30.

Ah who cares the news is DVR'd automatically every day anyway lol

And thanks to INFLATION my happy cow pills are now 15 dollars or so per bottle, if I don't want to use the 32 pack ripped versions (they seal them in these paper? envelopes and you have to rip them apart to get the pill)

Meanwhile at Wally World they are 7-8 dollars for a bottle of 100 of them.

Which one gets more value for my money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad