Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
anything over than 60 is overkill I found this out during my intense investigation of FPS and mhZ and refresh rate

I mean, higher refresh rates do have an effect. However, that effect is not uniform across every device and activity.

The difference between 60 and 120Hz while playing an FPS on a 28 inch desktop monitor is going to be way more noticeable than reading static text and occasionally scrolling on a 6 inch phone screen.

mhZ lirl

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

The oddsmakers must be scared of Allen's hand. 1.5 over Buffalo? Come on.

You may regret that!

I rarely agree with that POS Simmons, but in this case if we can't beat Buffalo this week then when will we ever beat them? The Jills BARELY got by weak-ass Arizona at home. They have to travel on a short week. They lost a ton of defensive talent from last year. While it's a night game, the humidity will be off the charts, no breeze & heat index in the 90's & near 100. It's now or never, Dolphins.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
This bike is really pissing me off. Again my fat ass is just trying to lose weight but I get nothing but back and butt pain.

Go f*** yaself.

Be out here 2 nights ago flipping out over the chronic pain and having a mental breakdown.

Pain when just starting to exercise is normal you derp.

Think about it, you’re beginning to use muscles that…probably in your case, have never been used before.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Word.

Until now, the only time in life when Ix has “felt the burn” is when he’s crammed something straight from the oven into his mouth.

Or….went somewhere without sunscreen.

IMG_1731.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Imagine going to sleep at 7 pm before the big USA game or 9 pm.

"I don't watch the dolphins I just watch the highlights several hours later."

🤔

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Meanwhile, Steffy and Finn (Tanner Novlan) continue their joyous reunion with their children, Kelly (Sophia Paras) and Hayes (Alexander Banks). (See the sweet photo spoilers here.) Taylor (Rebecca Budig) and Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) show up to make it a full-on family celebration.

If Steffy had felt threatened before, she would have everyone back in her corner now. Most importantly, her mom is back to give her the in-person support she has missed. Taylor can help Steffy face her personal and office battles with much more strength and confidence. Forresters unite!

#TeamForrester

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Imagine going to sleep at 7 pm before the big USA game or 9 pm.

"I don't watch the dolphins I just watch the highlights several hours later."

🤔
I already explained to you that I do my best to stay up for Dolphins & Canes games. That said, if its a blowout around halftime, on goes the radio & off go the lights !

Did you watch Rachel Maddow on The View today? :dunno:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad