Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lol Japanese English broadcast showed two of the same Mercedes ads in 60 seconds

Why would you do that

LESS ADVERTISING NOT MORE

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
It is annoying that people can just claim any stupid shit online and people will believe them because it aligns with what they want to believe.

Just like that Love Island douchebag, claim that you've received harassing DMs, never provide evidence, and suddenly people forget you're an asshole and start feeling bad for you.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

wtf he had 42 goals last year?

Pittsburgh dealt star forward and pending unrestricted free agent Jake Guentzel ahead of last season's trade deadline despite being in the playoff hunt.

"[Dubas] has got to do what's best for the club -- that's his job," said Crosby, a two-time Hart Trophy winner as league MVP. "I've been around for long enough to understand that there's always challenges that come with that, probably even more so with our team. That's something that I'm well aware of. When he's looking at what he has to do, he's got to approach it a certain way. As a player, I have to do the same. That's just hockey."

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

wtf he had 42 goals last year?

Pittsburgh dealt star forward and pending unrestricted free agent Jake Guentzel ahead of last season's trade deadline despite being in the playoff hunt.

"[Dubas] has got to do what's best for the club -- that's his job," said Crosby, a two-time Hart Trophy winner as league MVP. "I've been around for long enough to understand that there's always challenges that come with that, probably even more so with our team. That's something that I'm well aware of. When he's looking at what he has to do, he's got to approach it a certain way. As a player, I have to do the same. That's just hockey."

I can see Crosby being willing to sign a team-friendly deal, as Dubas is desperately trying to give him as much money as possible.

Giving Tavares 11m aav, what a moron

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725968401386.png

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I could get a dog but I feel like I have to wait until someone else wants to live in this trash heap

And considering how untidy it is that is unlikely

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
People whining because the new iPhone 16 only has a 60Hz display.

What are you doing on your phone where a 90Hz display even makes that much of a difference?

First thing I did when I got my Pixel 7 was to turn that shit off, it's just wasted battery life.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Turned on the 90Hz just to see how it looks.

Yes, the text gets less blurry when scrolling, but I have to scroll so fast to notice it that I can't read the text anyway

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
anything over than 60 is overkill I found this out during my intense investigation of FPS and mhZ and refresh rate

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

The oddsmakers must be scared of Allen's hand. 1.5 over Buffalo? Come on.

You may regret that!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@Sega Dreamcast I will say though most of my sports games have been pretty lenient with me lowering the FPS but once I move to an action game or FPS it suddenly becomes more difficult. Some games do not even offer an option to limit my FPS to a certain value.

Like, I don't see the reason why I should raise it above 60 / 70. I have a 144 htz monitor which would get 144 FPS but if I did that my computer would literally become as loud as a jet engine :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Hey the US - New Zealand game is at 7 which means it should wrap up by 9 PM :)

Doubleheader action

f***, hopping between rooms here and just went back and saw Oman tied it against South Korea :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad