Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Driving to the mall and try to merge off the offramp into a slew of traffic so signal Left turn.

nobody f***ing slows down to let me in

get run off the highway and have to take the local roads to the mall. curse out a driver on the offramp who doesn't let me the f*** in.

AITA?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
40 dollar bear.

PXL_20240909_205115008.jpg

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Driving to the mall and try to merge off the offramp into a slew of traffic so signal Left turn.

nobody f***ing slows down to let me in

get run off the highway and have to take the local roads to the mall. curse out a driver on the offramp who doesn't let me the f*** in.

AITA?

In my experience, if you're not willing to be an asshole on the road, then you'll be putting up with so much of other people's bullshit.

Example, I'm driving behind someone going slow in the left lane. I don't want to pass them on the right because that would be dickish. Well, that person was going slow because they were turning and that light was already red, yet I get f***ed and missed the green to go straight because I wanted to do the "right thing".

You tried to get over and no one let you. It's not worth it to be so stupid and asshole-ish to just force your way over, so sometimes it just is what it is.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725925636269.jpeg

In my experience, if you're not willing to be an asshole on the road, then you'll be putting up with so much of other people's bullshit.

Example, I'm driving behind someone going slow in the left lane. I don't want to pass them on the right because that would be dickish. Well, that person was going slow because they were turning and that light was already red, yet I get f***ed and missed the green to go straight because I wanted to do the "right thing".

You tried to get over and no one let you. It's not worth it to be so stupid and asshole-ish to just force your way over, so sometimes it just is what it is.
yeah besides the highway was all packed with traffic past that exit

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The Manningcast is worthless if they can't get these two men in the same room together, and they insist on showing them on screen the entire time.

Shit, just take them off screen during active play. Make it so the damned football game they're watching is still, y'know, watchable.

This isn't a f***ing podcast.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
watched the Tyreek arrest body cam he didn't do anything wrong except roll up his window

no need to get chippy

Hill told the officer, "Give me my ticket, bro, so I can go, I'm gonna be late. Do what you gotta do," and rolled his window back up.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad