Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Illegal Drugs Depreciation Thread 😂

People just fine with the NFL charging 500+ dollars for NFL Sunday Ticket

Keep challenging the NFL and call it out for what it is, a monopoly

"But I can get Sunday Ticket for less with discounts"

Good for you, most people can't

"If you're in college it's 199"

I'm not reusing my college email to scam NFL Sunday Ticket

Not that I give a shit about Sunday Ticket, I live in market for my shitty team so the rules require it to be shown locally every week lol

1725892418623.jpeg

f*** tiktok

i say this as an asian individual. shit is terrible for so many reasons and not even politically too.

the way they will just spam the same mindless shit over and over, make it f***ing stop

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
DON'T f***ING CALL THIS NUMBER IF IT'S NOT CORRECT

KEEP GETTING TEXTS AND PHONE MESSAGES FROM COMPANIES ASKING FOR A SHOWER INSTALL IN FREDERICK, OR TO PAY MY MEDICAL BILL

YOU GOT THE WRONG f***IN NUMBER BUD

next Time someone calls and I'm physically in the room I will f***in pick up and yell at them to call the right f***in person. ass.

nobody should be calling me unless I know you.

and 96% of the time that is not the case.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

The Tesla Cybertruck is an all-electric, battery-powered light-duty truck unveiled by Tesla, Inc.

Here’s a comprehensive overview of its key features and specifications:

Tesla Cybertruck Overview

Design and Structure

• Exterior: The Cybertruck has a distinctive, angular, stainless steel exoskeleton design for durability and passenger protection. It features ultra-hard 30X cold-rolled stainless steel and armored glass.

• Dimensions: Approximately 231.7 inches long, 79.8 inches wide, and 75 inches tall, with a 6.5-foot cargo bed.

Performance and Variants

• Single Motor RWD:
◦ 0-60 mph: ~6.5 seconds
◦ Range: ~250 miles
◦ Towing Capacity: 7,500 pounds
• Dual Motor AWD:
◦ 0-60 mph: ~4.5 seconds
◦ Range: ~300 miles
◦ Towing Capacity: 10,000 pounds
• Tri-Motor AWD:
◦ 0-60 mph: ~2.9 seconds
◦ Range: ~500 miles
◦ Towing Capacity: 14,000 pounds

No problem! Here's the information about the Mercedes CLR GTR:The Mercedes CLR GTR is a remarkable racing car celebrated for its outstanding performance and sleek design. Powered by a potent 6.0-liter V12 engine, it delivers over 600 horsepower.Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h takes approximately 3.7 seconds, with a remarkable top speed surprising 320 km/h.🥇Incorporating adventure aerodynamic features and cutting-edge stability technologies, the CLR GTR ensures exceptional stability and control, particularly during high-speed maneuvers. 💨Originally priced at around $1.5 million, the Mercedes CLR GTR is considered one of the most exclusive and prestigious racing cars ever produced. 💰Its limited production run of just five units adds to its rarity, making it highly sought after by racing enthusiasts and collectors worldwide. 🌎

watching condensed football replays without ads on NFL+

might watch the dolphins game

@PanthersPens62 Will you flip out over this Miami student like you do whenever Ben is on gameday.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@PanthersPens62 Will you flip out over this Miami student like you do whenever Ben is on gameday.

Yet another abuse.........true service animals are only dogs and mini-ponies as recognized by the ADA. There is nothing cute about that girl bringing a racoon to class.......and I don't care about your racoon plushie either ! :laugh:

And I will continue to rail against Ben as long as Kirk pulls the crap he did last week. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f*** I don't know why you want me to date "fatty boom batties" I only go for SLENDER Asian supermodels

gat dang

have a house and have a car?

I have both!

Marry

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"Maybe this woman would be right for you"

Posts a fat white woman

okay, why do you think she's my type?