Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725808482467.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I can do #1 (as long as said Miami athletes aren’t wifebeaters… or POS who drive drunk)

#2 “The Boss” is tolerable in slight doses I suppose. I wouldn’t pay to see him though.

#3 What’s ze point of disco if you aren’t railing blow?? :sarcasm:

@PanthersPens62

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Thought about replaying GTA III or VC but there were some really bad missions in those games, not really interseted in replaying them

heck you have to pass 5 businesses just to play the finale :laugh:

Still haven't bought the club in GTA VC yet @MetalheadPenguinsFan

The worst GTA III mission was probably taking down all the coffee stands in 6 minutes

Nobody can do that

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Turn on TV because I'm OCD and need to watch TV when I eat.

Nothing good on.

FOX NFL Kickoff don't care

Sunday NFL Countdown don't care

all those shows are pointless

Translation: At times these games are actually quite challenging and I don’t like that So I quit!!!

*stomps foot*
dude I beat the games already

The helicopter mission was legit dumb where you flew those drones to the construction site

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
The worst GTA III mission was probably taking down all the coffee stands in 6 minutes

Nobody can do that

I’ve done it multiple times. You know this. :shakehead

Again, for the 25664474th time….Get a Banshee car, and start in Shoreside Vale and go backwards from there to Portland.

The timer doesn’t start counting back until you hit the first stand (which is right by the police station in SV) anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I’ve done it multiple times. You know this. :shakehead

Again, for the 25664474th time….Get a Banshee car, and start in Shoreside Vale and go backwards from there to Portland.

The timer doesn’t start counting back until you hit the first stand (which is right by the police station in SV) anyways.
the only time I did it successfully I had about 16 seconds left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad