Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ah, amateur comics behind a keyboard trying to rip teams

Those roast threads on /r/nfl were awful

Sadly despite my distaste and refusal to participate on those threads /r/nfl is by far the most popular football reddit so me being banned there is so very very sad

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Of course. I read it every week. :nod:

I'd be less angry if it were her ! :laugh: I don't know if this is a reliable source or not, but given McAfee's influence over the show this would not surprise me in the least:

Gameday IS the McAfee show now. Come to the dark side and watch BNK instead. It’s so much better.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Is someone posting those lame ass Magary threads every day lol. I had to filter those out

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
r/NFL Roast of the Steelers

"Adopting one awful Bears QB wasn't enough, y'all somehow wanted seconds."

"They acquired a QB who has a team paying him 39 million dollars to go away and a QB that fumbled 38 times and fans are excited because THIS IS AN IMPROVEMENT ON THEIR QB ROOM FROM LAST YEAR."

Where are the jokes

"Putting Russ on the Steelers is a lot like Primanti Bros. Probably would've been good awhile ago but now it's just cold french fries on a white bread sandwich."

Okay, that's a good one

Sad but true. The majority of Steelers fan think that “The Stillers are Ghana to da SuperBowl!!!!!”, when in reality I’ve succumbed to realizing they’re a 6 win team this year.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
At least HF boards has the dignity to warn you and softly remove posts. On Reddit you can just be banned, just like that. Without warning.

1724851810135.jpeg

Gameday IS the McAfee show now. Come to the dark side and watch BNK instead. It’s so much better.
BNK is solid remember when I went to see them at Maryland

I fist bumped Urban Meyer lol

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
At least HF boards has the dignity to warn you and softly remove posts. On Reddit you can just be banned, just like that. Without warning.

View attachment 903599

BNK is solid remember when I went to see them at Maryland

I fist bumped Urban Meyer lol

They actually talk about the games at hand. Whenever BNK and Gameday are here in Columbus, BNK massively outdraws them.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Remember when I said Reddit was just a circlejerk and got banned for life without warning from /r/news

When I tried to appeal it to the mods there I was banned from messaging them for a month :laugh:

You think this place is bad...

Who cares, just make a new account

I had an account get suspended for "submitting false reports" when I would report r/Conservative posts.

Rather than wait 3 days, I ditched the account.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
[deleted] 2 points 7 minutes ago

[unavailable]

Who cares, just make a new account

I had an account get suspended for "submitting false reports" when I would report r/Conservative posts.

Rather than wait 3 days, I ditched the account.
they ip ban like crazy there and threaten you with a perm site wide ban if you do that

that said I will confess part of the fun of Reddit is using RES. Do you use RES or any mods.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
they ip ban like crazy there and threaten you with a perm site wide ban if you do that

that said I will confess part of the fun of Reddit is using RES. Do you use RES or any mods.

Oh no, they might do me a favor and banish me from that shit heap.

They only let you block 100 subs from r/all. I use RES just so I can block more than 100.

Being able to set up filters is great. No more seeing any of the worthless derivative subs with comedy or meme in the name.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Oh no, they might do me a favor and banish me from that shit heap.

They only let you block 100 subs from r/all. I use RES just so I can block more than 100.

It's so nice being able to set up filters so I never have to see any worthlessly derivative subs with meme or comedy in the name.
you can also switch accounts on RES too.

Oops I've said too much.

Busy working.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Then I go on Reddit on my phone and I have to see all the shitty subs with any of the following words in their name:

meme
mildly
interesting
infuriating
rare
satisfying
dank
oddly
comedy
clever
_irl
sad
shitpost
okbuddy
cursed
blursed
blessed
wholesome
circlejerk
yesyes
nono
bywords
anime
chess

And all the damned gacha game subs that have a whole bunch of spinoff subs too for whatever dumbass reason

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f*** all those reddits

i just set my default page to /r/commanders because old reddit keeps logging me out so I see all the popular reddits like mildlyinteresting, publicfreakout, and any such popular reddits instead of you know the ones I actually care about

Okay I'm going to go upstairs and go back to work

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Made the NC Dinos in Madden yesterday but when I went to play it said CHARLOTTE NC instead of the proper name

That teambuilder is a bitch to use. All I want is for the team to show up as NC Dinos in the franchise mode is it that hard lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
We should be lucky that EA has even allowed custom teams in Madden lol

Still can't make your own conference or rearrange them, just replace teams, but damn when I get this to work properly it is going to be so much fun

The Dinos uniforms are already legitimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad