Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

Greenberg in that list 😂

Yet, "Mad Dog" advanced further than Greeny ! :clap:

Babe Woof is pleased Chisholm is playing.

I still insist the funniest thing I saw on TV was the cop in reno 911 telling that other cop to help him move but it turns out it was for a few feet lol

"I have had enough of this harassment. I like women okay" 😂
Does that mean you DID take him to the game?? :laugh: I see Jazz hit a HR just for you !

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning my soy sauce loving friend ! :) 🍚 At this point we have to just give Mr. Price credit for a semi-healthy meal. :nod:

Hood morning my pleasantry filled pal :) :) :)

Actually I’m more indifferent about soy sauce. I don’t use it a-lot per se, but I don’t hate it. It’s just kinda….there. :laugh:

Then again, I never eat just plain rice like a pleb either…

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
By what logic would the owner and GM not be making the decisions?
The Cowboys fans said other people make the decisions now

1) it's either his son making the decisions who is just his stooge, or

2) Jerry has always meddled and played a part in the Cowboys success (and downfall)

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Go back to the day Dylan Crews was drafted by the Washington Nationals!

Hailing from Longwood, Florida, an area rich in baseball talent, Dylan Crews had his sights set on attending a college rife with baseball potential. Now the No. 2 pick in the 2023 MLB Draft, the former LSU Baseball outfielder, super slugger and national champion shares his appreciation for the program that developed him

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The Cowboys fans said other people make the decisions now

1) it's either his son making the decisions who is just his stooge, or

2) Jerry has always meddled and played a part in the Cowboys success (and downfall)

Well that doesn't make any sense.

Even if he delegates some responsibilities, he would still have the final say.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240827_115942169.jpg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And 1 mental midget from his side of the draw is already gone as Holger Rune was bounced last night ! :clap:

Will you be attending tonight's Yankees/Nats game? I see "Happy" Corbin is pitching tonight, which should mean another "happy" night for Babe Woof & for that guy in the front row, who I'm sure loves Mr. Corbin. :rolleyes: :laugh: :naughty:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
And 1 mental midget from his side of the draw is already gone as Holger Rune was bounced last night ! :clap:

Will you be attending tonight's Yankees/Nats game? I see "Happy" Corbin is pitching tonight, which should mean another "happy" night for Babe Woof & for that guy in the front row, who I'm sure loves Mr. Corbin. :rolleyes: :laugh: :naughty:
no

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Not really a point to attend consecutive baseball games for the most part especially on a weekday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad