Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Disregard the pm, technical error

1725299763374.png

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Remaining schedule for The U with my prediction on the outcomes:

I need to see more of Louisville.......this one could be trouble. I'll say they finish 11-1, still make the ACC title game. Win the ACC title game & get a 1st round bye. Of course all this is predicated on Cam Ward staying healthy. :nod:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a 3D open-source Sonic the Hedgehog fangame built using a modified version of the Doom Legacy port of Doom. SRB2 is closely inspired by the original Sonic games from the Sega Genesis, and attempts to recreate the design in 3D. While SRB2 isn't fully completed, it already features tons of levels, enemies, speed, and quite a lot of the fun that the original Sonic games provided.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
If Bert Kreischer is tapped as a Celebrity Picker at any time this year I will change my Saturday viewing over to Big Noon Kickoff. :laugh:

Wouldn’t shock me that they’d have that fat bastard be a guest picker. Just come. over to BNK anyways lol. And like I said in the CFB gdt, ESPN already has their version of him in McAfee lol.

Didn't McAfee already steal his only joke by taking his shirt off?

Yes lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
oversized ass hockey jerseys

imma see if I can slip in a small lol

I always love how my Medium hockey caps jerseys are big AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad