GDT: USA Vs Austria | 12/26 @ 9:30PM ET | TSN/NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I don't think there will be a close game today. Cue the highlight reel as I think the 3 matches will yield about 40 goals.

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
I'll go 8-2 USA. I think guys like Caufield, Zegras and Turcotte will be skating circles around the Austrian defense tonight. Interested to see Rossi play though.

Reactions: Luckylarry

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I'll go 8-2 USA. I think guys like Caufield, Zegras and Turcotte will be skating circles around the Austrian defense tonight. Interested to see Rossi play though.
Yup. Those guys shine bright against weak competition when they are given time and space. I see a hatty for Mighty Mouse, and five points for TZ.

Wings4Life

Apr 11, 2007
Ov Steamrolls Jagr!
Wolf should play today, and all the remaining games thereafter. They have a two day break after Wolf shuts down Austria, he will be raring to go against the Czechs on the 29th.

Wolf has earned the starting position, and I say this as a Knight fan.

GM Armchair

Dec 16, 2019
USA easy. 6-0. The lesser players on USA will get there chance to get some points this tournament.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Wolf should play today, and all the remaining games thereafter. They have a two day break after Wolf shuts down Austria, he will be raring to go against the Czechs on the 29th.

Wolf has earned the starting position, and I say this as a Knight fan.

I would say Knight lost it more than Wolf earned it, Knight was obviously not mentally ready for this game...

Reactions: Wings4Life

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
I am pretty sure you used Cauliflower as an insult, but Honestly...
Cauliflower is amazing, You can do so many things with it, and you can make it kind of like rice which is very healthy.
I Suggest it!

Only those from Punjab know what they’re doing with cauliflower.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Well, absent Nickl and Zundel, we will be icing probably the least impressive U20 D-line we've iced...as long as I have followed Austrian hockey:help:

But we won't be icing 15 skaters, and not playing a back to back, so hopefully it's better.
And you appear to have some semblance of a starting goaltender. At least he plays mens pro.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I am pretty sure you used Cauliflower as an insult, but Honestly...
Cauliflower is amazing, You can do so many things with it, and you can make it kind of like rice which is very healthy.
I Suggest it!

Broccoli >>>>>>>> cauliflower AINEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad