Speculation: Upgrade on LHD to Montreal?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Andrighetto was put on waivers recently, and no one claimed him. Yet now you're offering him up in trade? How stupid do you think other teams are? He was offered up for free, and nobody wanted him!

puckluck33*

May 17, 2015
Andrighetto was put on waivers recently, and no one claimed him. Yet now you're offering him up in trade? How stupid do you think other teams are? He was offered up for free, and nobody wanted him!
Players who were put on waivers like Andrighetto do have value,because they have already cleared,so if he is traded that team that acquires him can send him to the AHL without losing him,it is called having depth.:)

Drydenwasthebest

Jun 16, 2009
I actually like Edler, but would not package Beaulieu for him. I would be willing to do something around our 1st, Scherbak and something with some cap going back, though.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2010
To be fair he could have had another team interested but just didn't have room for the contract.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Fowler seems like the obvious choice considering Bergevin was reportedly in on him at the draft. I'm not too sure what the price would be at this point, though.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Beaulieu + Scherbak for Edler is a nice deal from MTL pov.

We would probably need to free up cap space tho

PuqTalk

I love Cogliano
Jun 24, 2012
Texas
Fowler seems like the obvious choice considering Bergevin was reportedly in on him at the draft. I'm not too sure what the price would be at this point, though.

Only way Fowler gets moved is for a top six winger. Murray's already made the statement that he doesn't plan on trading anyone as of now too (after Lindholm's extension), so it comes down to whether or not someone is willing to readily offer up a forward that makes us significantly better.

superstar436

Mar 4, 2004
Canadiens' Trade Potential Trade Block:

-Nathan Beaulieu (LHD)
-Alexei Yemelin (LHD)
(Caphit pretty high)
-2017 1st
-2017 2nd
-Nikita Scherbak?
-Sven Andrighetto?

Options around the league for LHD?
Thoughts?

McCaron has more value than Scherback as well as carr has more value than andrighetto. you did not include them in your list

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
I'M pretty sure Edler would be a disponible and great pickup for Habs.

But since we would have to give back salary in the deal, it would be costly.

Emelin
2017 1st
one of Scherbak, Hudon, Carr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad