UPDATED: Bruins single game tickets on sale September 4th

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I just got an email from Ticketmaster that Bruins single game tickets go on sale tomorrow at 11 AM yet the Bruins website says nothing :dunno:

hjIwQlE.png

MOD - Looks like a Ticketmaster coding error, they are now showing tickets on sale September 4th at 11 AM

Last edited:

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Interesting, I do wonder if there will be a Red Sox like collapse in the demand this year. Coming off the poor season, the Hamilton and Lucic deals, etc.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Yup, I can verify that this happened. Got an email from TM saying that the B's were selling tickets, and shocked to see that it was supposedly for August 4 - checked the site, and there were about 10 or so games for 8/4, while the rest were for 9/4. But they fixed it all.

Plus, they haven't had the time to do all the presales (or even send out the presale passwords), so there's no way tickets would actually have gone on sale tomorrow.

Also, they don't even have the opponents listed, or the various presales. For the curious, the Tuesday, October 27 game against the Coyotes should be one of the cheapest games (early in the season, weekday, not a very interesting Western team), and they're listing the cheapest seats as $95.45. Doesn't smell right to me, when there were almost definitely seats in the $75-$80 range direct from TM last year.

All that said, I'd hold judgement on whether they're raising or lowering seat prices for a few more weeks. But you might start to get a feel for the "tiers", since the only Habs game at the Garden (which is on a weekend) has $165.45 as the cheapest seat.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad