Injury Report: Update: J.T. Brown back in the lineup (AHL) after broken collarbone

Al Cervick

Mar 17, 2011
Personally I thought it was a dirty hit by Mat Clark.

Basically rode J.T. along the boards driving his head and shoulder into the glass.
I was shocked their wasn't any payback last night.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I remember Brown tweeting a picture of himself waiting in line for the new Call of Duty to come out. He's a gamer all right.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
So we basically wont even know if he's NHL caliber almost til his contract is up. I know he has played but it was a handful of games, and now he's out, lets hope for a speedy recovery, he could be a great player in the future.

bassassin

Apr 1, 2008
England
Brown strikes me as a Tyrell that can actually find the net on occasion.

I reckon you have to give Tyrell a pass.

He put up points in juniors, he put up points in the AHL etc etc every level.

He has either been a rookie or injured as hell at the NHL level, its not as if he was supposed to be a star scorer anyway, at best he was going to be a 20 goal speedy gritty winger.

Admittedly I am a bit of a Tyrell booster, but I think he can still do it. In his rookie season he did score 6 goals and 15 points. Decent for his 4th line role. And was part of the key DNA line.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I reckon you have to give Tyrell a pass.

He put up points in juniors, he put up points in the AHL etc etc every level.

He has either been a rookie or injured as hell at the NHL level, its not as if he was supposed to be a star scorer anyway, at best he was going to be a 20 goal speedy gritty winger.

Admittedly I am a bit of a Tyrell booster, but I think he can still do it. In his rookie season he did score 6 goals and 15 points. Decent for his 4th line role. And was part of the key DNA line.
A healthy and more mature Tyrell could work wonders for our bottom-6 and secondary scoring in general.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Hopefully Brown stays healthy this time, I also hope Vladdy can get playing on a regular basis as well. These could be two keys guys in the Lightning future.

Kusic

Back-to-back Champs!
Jul 4, 2010
Karlovy Vary
twitter.com
Time to trade Malone
petrik.gif

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Some of you need to calm down with the trading people for tradings sake ****, this isn't an OK hockey run team anymore...

Why should we not trade Malone? Hasn't done anything this year, getting older, big cap hit and replaced by Pouliot. We have plenty of talent in the system now and the cap going down next year he's the most likely to be moved.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
JT Brown tonight:
1 G
0 A
1 +/-
5 SH
2 PIM (diving)

Not sure how many minutes.

Last edited:

Ad