Confirmed with Link: UPD Morrissey Suspended One Game by DOPS

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
They should change the name of the team to the Minnesota Victims
I had no idea how badly we've been terrorizing the poor Wild. It's as if I should feel guilty or something.

But I don't .

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Then why have rules? The rules on headbutting are very clear and don't allow for referee Judgement.

An ATTEMPTED headbutt is a double minor.

An ACTUAL intentional headbutt of any kind is an automatic major.

No referee discretion.

Almost same rules for a blocker punch by a goalie, Tanev got punched in the face by a blocker this year and Tanev got the penalty........NHL Rules and officals.......its like going to a tarot card reader, no rym reason or any decision based on actual facts or rules/logic that may pertain to our universe in general.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I'd say un ****ing believable but sadly it's completely believable with these dip****s. How does anyone take this seriously? They literally make assessments based on outside factors and influences, every one of their decisions are subjective bull****.

The head wasn't the main point of contact?.....what the flying ****?! Well neither was JoMo's, he hit Staal's neck.

Clown show, complete clown show.
This is why most of us complain .
Morrissey got 1 game we accept it .
Lots of other shite goes missed and uncalled and the other stuff they review and also goes unpunished .
No wonder tin foil hat conspiracies abound.
The optics often look fishy.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Umm, maybe this should be your playoff avatar? ;)

RequiredImportantFlyingsquirrel-max-14mb.gif

Sadly, BB's whining probably gets him a few more calls going his way.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
No amount of whining is going to change the ruling...he got a game.
What Maurice and the Winnipeg media need to do is start whining more themselves.
Take the conversation away from the game and talk about nothing but Foligno's dirty plays. Needsaright's head butt and so on. Start biotching like the other teams do. It's the playoffs, no holds barred.
Of course, Minny is finished after game 5 but we have Subban and company coming and they are no angels.

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
No amount of whining is going to change the ruling...he got a game.
What Maurice and the Winnipeg media need to do is start whining more themselves.
Take the conversation away from the game and talk about nothing but Foligno's dirty plays. Needsaright's head butt and so on. Start biotching like the other teams do. It's the playoffs, no holds barred.
Of course, Minny is finished after game 5 but we have Subban and company coming and they are no angels.
Nah no whining this series, keep it classy and finish them off.

That said, PK is dirty so maybe next round... nah stay with the class

Reactions: 10Ducky10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad