Upcoming games you're looking forward to

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
I've stayed away from the demo just because I want to keep it fresh for the whole release, but I've seen some of it. I also was watching some vids on how the game is horribly optimized for the Deck but so far they've already released 2 patches and as of yesterday apparently it's running much better.
Highly recommend playing the demo before launch. The first chunk of the game slogs a bit as it mainly focuses on exposition and tutorializing everything. Save progress carries over, so you'll set yourself up to hit the ground running on launch day.

Reactions: Jovavic

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Highly recommend playing the demo before launch. The first chunk of the game slogs a bit as it mainly focuses on exposition and tutorializing everything. Save progress carries over, so you'll set yourself up to hit the ground running on launch day.
Yea I think I'm gonna play it soon, I just didn't want to get through the prologue so long before launch.

Reactions: The Merchant

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Forgot Ys Nordics was coming out, will probably pick that up too. Should probably beat 8 finally before I do.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
1730121617995.jpeg

Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater is on my short list of upcoming games I’m excited for. For anyone who is unaware this is a faithful remake of the game Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

As a MASSIVE Metal Gear fan with MGS3 being my favorite game of the series it’s a no-brainer that I’ll be picking this one up.

I find MGS3 to be the best game of the series in terms of story, mechanics, setting, and gameplay all considered. I think it’s the perfect candidate for a modern remake. The game is using mostly originally recorded voice acting dialogue with some added and re-dubbed content. I can’t wait to see how they pull it off.

Any new Metal Gear game without Hideo Kojima is just a waste; so I’m glad to see them going this round and keeping Kojima’s vision in tact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad