Upcoming games you're looking forward to

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Metaphor ReFantazio Is a Brilliant Evolution of Persona And SMT

Never heard of it before today, looks interesting!
Just came here to post about it as I’m late night YouTubing and some previews of this game popped up in my feed. It looks fantastic, I’ll wait to see how it reviews but I could definitely see myself picking this up

Reactions: Jovavic

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Did not have "Majima as a pirate" on my bingo card but I'm intrigued lol
Neither did I but at the same time that's the type of nonsensical/whacky turn I expect from RGG.

It's not even a historical/ancestral thing like Ishin was either lmao. It's just "yeah Majima is a pirate now" with absolutely no context or reasoning..

And I am here for it .

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
ghdosaet8zpd1.png

So secret agent Kiryu, Pirate Majima. What's next? Astronaut Akiyama?

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB

The next game from the developer of Severed Steel comes out in a few days. I played the demo a while back and liked it a lot, I'm really looking forward to this.

Severed Steel is also dirt cheap on Steam right now, I highly recommend it to anyone who likes FPS games

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
The images look incredible.

Hopefully the gameplay is on the same level.

Tsushima wasn't the best game of the last Gen but it was definitely the most pleasant surprise, an excellent game that's just short of an all-time great.

Curious as to the story since 1603 marks the beginning of the Edo Period when Japan became increasingly isolationist. The same time period that Shogun took place in.

More to do in the world besides haiku, fox dens and camps. World events, rare enemies and dynamic weather, maybe even settlement building.

More enemy variety and more fluid combat (the DLC addressed this).

A few tweaks to controls to make stance switching easier and equipment loadouts that can be changed on the fly.

Between this, Wukong, Metaphor and new Mass Effect and Witcher games that hopefully don't suck is the NoGames5 era coming to a close?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad