Untitled Battlefield Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Somehow missed Vince Zampella was the overseer of Battlefield now..

Hopefully it's good, somehow. I miss Battlefield 4. I want a game like Bad Company 2 but I guess that's never happening ever again for some reason so whatever.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Somehow missed Vince Zampella was the overseer of Battlefield now..

Hopefully it's good, somehow. I miss Battlefield 4. I want a game like Bad Company 2 but I guess that's never happening ever again for some reason so whatever.
I wish they would use damn servers again even if it's EA hosted servers. The SBMM servers were ass. You would just queue up and be taken to a server, you didn't get to choose which one.

Also would be nice to talk to the other team again. In 2042 you can't even talk to the other team.

Reactions: Turin

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I wish they would use damn servers again even if it's EA hosted servers. The SBMM servers were ass. You would just queue up and be taken to a server, you didn't get to choose which one.

Also would be nice to talk to the other team again. In 2042 you can't even talk to the other team.
One of the big reasons I always enjoyed the BF games was choosing which server I wanted to play.

Reactions: John Price

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
yep but every game before that was fine
Battlefield 1 is a lot of fun, and has an amazing atmosphere, but is pretty dead now. I've heard nothing but bad things about the most recent one, so I've stayed clear of that.
I just need to know whether it will 1. work. 2. have any class balance. and most importantly 3. will it be DiVerSe
I'd assume it'd be pretty diverse as the military now-a-days has more diversity than years past.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I’ve never played these games before. Wasn’t the last one a huge, glitchy, flop?
From what ive heard its a lot better now.

Battlefield 1 is a lot of fun, and has an amazing atmosphere, but is pretty dead now. I've heard nothing but bad things about the most recent one, so I've stayed clear of that.
Still has a few thousand playing.

Both BF1 and BF5 are getting an anti cheat update soon so its popping again right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad