GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.8 (2.11)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Is Brett Pesce part of the mob?

• Total voters

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Or you're married and you try to clean the kitchen but it's not the "right way"
ha. My mother in-law once told me a story about my father in law. She didn't like to iron so he would have his dress shirts sent out to be cleaned and pressed. She made a comment about spending too much on that and why didn't he just iron them himself.

He then proceeded to iron and purposely burn a hole in every single dress shirt. He then went out and bought all new ones and asked my mother in-law if she still wanted him to iron. Needless to say, he went back to sending them out.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
ha. My mother in-law once told me a story about my father in law. She didn't like to iron so he would have his dress shirts sent out to be cleaned and pressed. She made a comment about spending too much on that and why didn't he just iron them himself.

He then proceeded to iron and purposely burn a hole in every single dress shirt. He then went out and bought all new ones and asked my mother in-law if she still wanted him to iron. Needless to say, he went back to sending them out.
lol I love the pettiness.

Unfortunately washing and preparing clothes is something I do "do right" but this has me thinking maybe I should f*** it up on purpose. But I'm afraid of the reactions from both my wife and daughter.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
lol I love the pettiness.

Unfortunately washing and preparing clothes is something I do "do right" but this has me thinking maybe I should f*** it up on purpose. But I'm afraid of the reactions from both my wife and daughter.
One of the best thing we ever did as parents is teach our kids to do laundry starting at 8 years old. Yeah, some of the whites turned pink (although the "color catchers" seem to work) and they often went to school with wrinkled clothes as they forgot to take them out of the dryer, but that's as mall price. Kids are in their 20s we never did their laundry after they were 8, and never had to hear any complaints about not having anything clean to wear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad