GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.5 (1.29)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What time is it?

• Total voters

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Speaking of movies I just saw The Fabelmans the other day, highly recommended if you can see it in theatres in time, I think it’s run is done in a week or two

Reactions: Tryamw

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Speaking of movies I just saw The Fabelmans the other day, highly recommended if you can see it in theatres in time, I think it’s run is done in a week or two

One of the guys I play poker with said it was one of the worst movies he's seen in a long time, lol. But I think he's more of a Marvel / Top Gun type viewer, not someone who's going to appreciate a more artistic film.

Seems like a movie that could be appreciated almost as much at home (ppv) as seeing it in the theater?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
scottish-jig-highlands-dance-scottish.gif

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
One of the guys I play poker with said it was one of the worst movies he's seen in a long time, lol. But I think he's more of a Marvel / Top Gun type viewer, not someone who's going to appreciate a more artistic film.

Seems like a movie that could be appreciated almost as much at home (ppv) as seeing it in the theater?
I’m kind of a film buff, hate the marvel movies and appreciate the big screen (vs. home theatre) so not surprised lol. But yeah for most people, watching it at home wouldn’t be any different

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State

I saw Aftersun today. It was very good and very nostalgic. Moving performance by Paul Mescal. It should have received an Oscar nod over Triangle of Sadness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad