NCAA: UNLV gets into the top 25, starting QB quits team because of unfulfilled promises

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

The senior transfer spent the first four years of his college career at FCS program Holy Cross, where he is first in career pass efficiency (147.4), second in career rushing yards (3,583), second in career rushing touchdowns (38), fifth in career passing yards (5,916) and fifth in career passing touchdowns (59).

He rushed for an NCAA Division I quarterback record 330 yards in a loss to Lafayette in 2023.

...I get it. This guy is a running QB who will never be in the NFL and as a senior, this is his last chance to make any money as a player. If UNLV lied to him, I don't blame him for a second.

Reactions: DaaaaB's and Voight

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Like the OP mentioned Sluka is not an nfl prospect. So NIL is the only money he will see from playing football.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Like the OP mentioned Sluka is not an nfl prospect. So NIL is the only money he will see from playing football.
Yeah I’m sure he’ll get killed for it in the media, but I think most people would have a major problem if they found out their employer was reneging on their compensation agreement.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
New QB Hajj-Malik Williams looked more than capable against Syracuse. 21-25 passing for 227 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT, plus 53 yds and another TD rushing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad