Prospect Info: Under 25 y/o Sens Players Ranking #2

Who will be the 2nd best among Sens players under 25 y/o?

• Jacob Bernard-Docker (D)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian Wolanin (D)

• Josh Norris (C)

• Vitali Abramov (RW/LW)

• Filip Chlapík (C)

• Alex Formenton (LW)

• Angus Crookshank (LW)

• Chris Tierney (C)

• Jonathan Davidsson (RW)

• Anthony Duclair (LW/RW)

• Jonny Tychonick (D)

• Christian Jaros (D)

• Maxime Lajoie (D)

• Ben Harpur (D)

• Joel Daccord (G)

• Filip Gustavsson (G)

• Marcus Högberg (G)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Let's have a bit of fun since the present got erased. Let's rank guys that have a chance to stick around through this "rebuild"

Let's vote based on everything : skill, skating, hockey sense, potential, certainty, leadership, physicality, etc. Ask yourself this question :

Who among this pool of players would I draft BPA if it was my turn to pick? It's basically a RE-DRAFT among our young players.

1- Thomas Chabot (D) 91.7%
2-
3-
4-
5-

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Brannstrom.

flat_550x550_075_f.u6_300x300.jpg

Also, killer idea for a ranking poll, X.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I'm very high on both Brannstrom and Batherson, but Brady has the experience edge right now and has managed to keep his head above water as a freshly drafted rookie.

So for now I'm going with him.

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
Chabot was a given. I went with the Drake here. Could be a superstar as well. :popcorn:

Brannstrom and Tkachuk close but not quite the same level to me.

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon
After watching what footage I could of Brannstrom last night I'm guessing him..kid looks pretty much awesome all around..couldn't believe how accurate his passing and shooting was, almost as good of edgework as Duchene, solid take off speed and capable of faking out skaters on the rush like Karlsson could. Unless he has some crazy unexpected drop off at the NHL level, kid looks like a star to me.

Reactions: Silvernon

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Well it’s #2 and I’m already conflicted lol

Drake because of my faith in him and the « Mark Stone » feel he has been having for a while?

Or Tkachuk because I know he will be beast??

Or Brannstrom because he looks like the total package???

Very hard to decide dang. Going with Tkachuk but seriously it’s very very close.

Brannstrom.

flat_550x550_075_f.u6_300x300.jpg

Also, killer idea for a ranking poll, X.

See, I care about people sanity :sarcasm:

Seriously, we need to think about something else than Melnyk and how he « Exposed » (reference to the Expos) our core players, for financial purposes.

We might as well enjoy all the youth we have while we patiently wait for Melnyk to find his desired timing to sell the franchise, unfortunately we’ll have to wait because we have no control on this. I was hoping to see it happen before the massive firesale but as rumors said, he refused the offer.

WaitingInVain

Jul 5, 2012
With the positional importance and the potential, have to go with Brannstrom. Can play both sides, many voices seemingly think he will be a star. With national level leadership experience and production above the expectations of his age, it does seem that he will produce future discussions as to who is better between he and Chabot.

Think there are strong points to argue for Tkachuk and Batherson as the #3.

burf

Mar 27, 2012
Tossup between Tkachuk and White for me, ended up going with Tkachuk based on his ability to create scoring chances.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Close between Batherson and Brannstrom for me, but I went with the guy I know a little better in Batherson.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
VERY Close between Brannstrom and Tkachuk but I decided to put Tkachuk ahead because of the NHL experience so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad