UNB Reds Thread (Part5)

dm8895

V-Reds , McJesus Stan , Beer Leaguer
Apr 3, 2015
Freddy Beach
I’m really interested to see how UNB and SMU matchup , UNB has the goaltending advantage for sure but I think they match up way more evenly than anyone is giving credit . Really wish we got to SMU I’m Freddy earlier than we do.

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink
I’m really interested to see how UNB and SMU matchup , UNB has the goaltending advantage for sure but I think they match up way more evenly than anyone is giving credit . Really wish we got to SMU I’m Freddy earlier than we do.
I'll be in the Big City to watch the game. SMU needs to play better than they did against SFX.

FreddyFoyle

Mar 12, 2008
Fredericton, NB
November 25th last year…33-31 in Moncton. The only time it happened all last season.

I only got to watch the 3rd period…and they were definitely hanging on.
Watched the webcast. Not a ton of flow in the game as they seemed closely matched. Penalties and non-calls definitely had an effect on the game, for both sides. SMU's best period I thought was the third, as they pushed to tie it up. Coming off a dominant game against Acadia I thought it was a good wakeup call for the UNB newbies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
I know it was discussed some last year, but did we ever figure out what the record is for most consecutive wins? I remember Western had a long undefeated streak in the early 2000’s, but so believe there were some ties and forfeited wins in there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad