Confirmed with Link: Ullmark signs 4 years 8.25

sena

Jul 3, 2024
Lol really, Kypreos, Bourne and Steve Valiquette? Who knows how many games Ullmark will play, but anything that comes out of that show is pure nonsense.
I know the real cred comes from random fans posting on the internet who have zero contact with anyone in the NHL....
:D

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
I know the real cred comes from random fans posting on the internet who have zero contact with anyone in the NHL....
:D

The real cred comes from the actual guy who’s going to play the games… and Ullmark has said publicly that one of the reasons he’s excited to be here is that he’ll get a much bigger workload than he did in Boston.

Will he be able to handle it? That we don’t know.

But yes, let’s believe something Steve Valiquette “heard” about Ullmark from 6 years ago in Buffalo…

sena

Jul 3, 2024
The real cred comes from the actual guy who’s going to play the games… and Ullmark has said publicly that one of the reasons he’s excited to be here is that he’ll get a much bigger workload than he did in Boston.

Will he be able to handle it? That we don’t know.

But yes, let’s believe something Steve Valiquette “heard” about Ullmark from 6 years ago in Buffalo…
If you were his agent friend or just a random person on the street talking to him about signing his new contract would you suggest he tells the Sens ownership group he does not want to be paid like a true full time starter? that would cost him millions.

I see zero reason that Valiquette would go on one of the largest radio station in Canada and randomly lie, he has nothing to gain. In fact it would do the opposite to his credibility.

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
If you were his agent friend or just a random person on the street talking to him about signing his new contract would you suggest he tells the Sens ownership group he does not want to be paid like a true full time starter? that would cost him millions.

I see zero reason that Valiquette would go on one of the largest radio station in Canada and randomly lie, he has nothing to gain. In fact it would do the opposite to his credibility.

Lol, okay. I guess we’ll see how many games Ullmark plays. As far as I can tell he’s playing tonight… which is something a “full time starter” would do…

And that show is nothing more than click bait. No one on it has any credibility in the first place.

Believe whatever you want though!

Reactions: Golden_Jet

sena

Jul 3, 2024
Lol, okay. I guess we’ll see how many games Ullmark plays. As far as I can tell he’s playing tonight… which is something a “full time starter” would do…

And that show is nothing more than click bait. No one on it has any credibility in the first place.

Believe whatever you want though!
I picked the sens to finish 3rd in the division so I am going with he is playing a lot.
But that still does not mean there is no risk.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I was going to watch the game tonight, but the batteries may not work properly in my remote, and I may cut my finger trying to open those darn battery packs.

I expect that cut would get infected and I would end up with a rare blood infection that will go to my brain and render me a vegetable.

My children would see that and be traumatized for life, leading to them entering poor relationships and raising kids that turn into pricks (like Greig! Ugh!).

I guess I will just sit in the dark. Far too risky to do anything else.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
looking for his last big payday what do you expect him to say?
And I already brought this up. that does not change the fact he never has and nobody including himself knows how he will handle fatigue
So don't believe him but believe some blow hard walking hot take like Kipper and company that haven't backed up their claims with anything? Lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad