GDT: UFC on ABC: Sandhagen vs. Nurmagomedov/PFL 7

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Too easy for Chiesa, even more so with the big size advantage. At least Tony took little to no damage.
100% size played a huge factor here, no idea why Tony moved up, Chiesa would have rag dolled him for 15mins. Significantly bigger and stronger, took little effort to take him down and even less effort to choke him.

Reactions: Avs_19

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Tony had a pretty charismatic post fight and loud reception from the audience. I might be in the minority but I want the UFC to give him a guaranteed win vs like Mike Jackson or something. Let him go out on a win and actually encourage him to retire.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Tony had a pretty charismatic post fight and loud reception from the audience. I might be in the minority but I want the UFC to give him a guaranteed win vs like Mike Jackson or something. Let him go out on a win and actually encourage him to retire.
Give him Yahya, dude looked like he’d never been in a fight before, Tony would beat him

• Haha
Reactions: Taytro

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
29-28 Figgy.

Not a whole lot going on in that one through two rounds but Figgy turned it up on the third.

Reactions: Taytro

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Shara’s grabbed the fence like 3 times in this fight. Michal is landing some shots but his striking defense isn’t good enough

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Shara’s grabbed the fence like 3 times in this fight. Michal is landing some shots but his striking defense isn’t good enough
Shara grabbed the fence to stop a takedown in his last fight too. Seems like an ongoing thing with him but if he's not going to be punished for it, why would he stop?

We already knew he was a greasy fighter after he sucker punched/head stomped that guy outside of a mall.

Reactions: 16Skippy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 3