GDT: UFC Fight Night: Burns vs. Brady/Bellator San Diego: Nurmagomedov vs. Shabliy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
You’re right I meant now. Like if Valentina wins they will be 1-1-1, then what? Fight for the 4th time in a row?
That would be a bit much for sure. For fun- who do you line up vs. the winner? Is it different depending on who wins this Saturday? Is there a deserving challenger waiting?

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
That would be a bit much for sure. For fun- who do you line up vs. the winner? Is it different depending on who wins this Saturday? Is there a deserving challenger waiting?
It has to be Manon Fiorot right? She's ranked #2 and has recently beaten #3 (Blanchfield) and #5 (Rose). #4 is Maycee Barber who has already lost to Grasso and who's biggest win is #7 ranked Chookagian and just isn't ready for a title shot yet.

It's also notable that Fiorot is the backup fighter for Grasso vs Shevchenko 3, so I truly don't think there's any other option for who would be up next for a title shot.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
It has to be Manon Fiorot right? She's ranked #2 and has recently beaten #3 (Blanchfield) and #5 (Rose). #4 is Maycee Barber who has already lost to Grasso and who's biggest win is #7 ranked Chookagian and just isn't ready for a title shot yet.

It's also notable that Fiorot is the backup fighter for Grasso vs Shevchenko 3, so I truly don't think there's any other option for who would be up next for a title shot.
You present a pretty strong case. Especially if Grasso wins. If Valentina wins ya gotta figure it won't be long before Grasso got next. Or would a D-L reign not merit a fast return to the front?

Reactions: Taytro

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Fiorot for sure like @Taytro said. I would even say she deserved a shot before her last win but they went with Grasso-Vaentina 3 instead.

Who ever wins between Rose-Blanchfield should be in the mix too, but both have a recent loss to Fiorot so they shouldn't be ahead of her.

Maycee Barber isn't great but she is getting Ws so we still have to consider her. And now Silva just beat Andrade so she's not far behind either lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad