GDT: UFC 306: O'Malley vs. Dvalishvili/Bellator London: McCourt vs. Collins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I had the 3rd round for Ribovic. He did a lot more damage that round. Zellhuber was running away for a part of it. For me, that was an obvious round for Ribovic.
Do you think that knockdown makes up for what happened the rest of the round?

The third round was a pretty obvious round.

Ribovic definitely landed more significant strikes and had the pressure for a minute straight but the first 2 minutes of the 3rd belonged to Zellhuber who got the only knockdown before the eye poke timeout.

It's hard to say one guy did more damage than the other guy when one guy was knocked down, nearly out and the other wasn't. I'm not saying Zellhuber won the round, Ribovic definitely landed more, I'm saying the judges probably don't even remember the knockdown lol.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Ribovic definitely landed more significant strikes and had the pressure for a minute straight but the first 2 minutes of the 3rd belonged to Zellhuber who got the only knockdown before the eye poke timeout.

It's hard to say one guy did more damage than the other guy when one guy was knocked down, nearly out and the other wasn't. I'm not saying Zellhuber won the round, Ribovic definitely landed more, I'm saying the judges probably don't even remember the knockdown lol.
Probably because Ribovic wasnt nearly out.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
So basically no fighter had a choice when it came to their walkout music tonight

"Invest like a politician"

Not the most ethical tagline for an investment platform

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad