GDT: UFC 306: O'Malley vs. Dvalishvili/Bellator London: McCourt vs. Collins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Preliminary look at Sphere (they're working hard to make sure we know it's not "The Sphere"), is ... Uhhhh ... I hope they do more then just have 2 big TVs on the wall.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Preliminary look at Sphere (they're working hard to make sure we know it's not "The Sphere"), is ... Uhhhh ... I hope they do more then just have 2 big TVs on the wall.

Yeah if this is what they were thumping their chest over it’s a big oof. It’s just cage fencing over the actual draw of the venue lol.

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Yeah if this is what they were thumping their chest over it’s a big oof. It’s just cage fencing over the actual draw of the venue lol.
The outside looks pretty sick but they aren't fighting on the outside, people didn't buy tickets to watch it on the outside. I'm hopeful that they have a few tricks up their sleeve.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Herb probably should have stepped in, that third round was hard to watch. Her forehead is almost split in half

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Herb probably should have stepped in, that third round was hard to watch. Her forehead is almost split in half
I don't even know what happens if he stopped the fight due to a cut that was caused by a clash of heads in a previous round. That cut had a huge impact on the Aldana (don't think she was going to win anyway) but that's a tough one.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
I don't even know what happens if he stopped the fight due to a cut that was caused by a clash of heads in a previous round. That cut had a huge impact on the Aldana (don't think she was going to win anyway) but that's a tough one.
Technical decision probably, wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the fight regardless

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Great fight. Rodriguez is tough as they come and usually that's a bad thing. Interesting they even if all 3 judges gave Ode the 3rd round he still wouldn't have won.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Hold on someone didn't give Ode the first round?

How did Ode not get the first round on all 3 scorecards.

I feel like the first 2 rounds dont get much more obvious on who they go to.
2 scorecards were 29-27 which means those 2 judges gave Rodriguez a 10-8 2nd. So even if All 3 judges gave Osbourne the 1st and 3rd rounds, the decision would be a majority draw. Ode needed a finish in the 3rd to win.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Zellhuber trains with jon jones? Always throwing his fingers out there

Ribovics should've been digging to the body when he had him hurt and he was moving his head around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad