GDT: UFC 306: O'Malley vs. Dvalishvili/Bellator London: McCourt vs. Collins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
He should be. Quick exciting heavyweight who finishes his fights multiple ways.

Pereira is probably the biggest star right now. Watch him lose to Rowntree now I said that. lol

Shavkat could be as well.

Herb is being ridiculous. Can't believe they called him the best in the business earlier in this fight.
He used to be.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
He should be. Quick exciting heavyweight who finishes his fights multiple ways.

Pereira is probably the biggest star right now. Watch him lose to Rowntree now I said that. lol

Shavkat could be as well.

Herb is being ridiculous. Can't believe they called him the best in the business earlier in this fight.
Shavkat is gonna be the next dominant 170 champ IMO.

All he does is finish fights

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Sean got exploited here, everyone knew where his strengths were and he showed 0 of them in this fight. He came in absolutely flat, and looked like he didn't even want to be there. Huge performance by Merab.
I think he was too scared and cautious of Merabs wrestling so he wasnt throwing any kicks, which threw him off. As we saw in the 5th round, they could've been effective.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
"Not always the best fighter wins, but today I win!"

I understand what hes saying, but that doesnt sound the best.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
... So the champion was too scared so he didn't do any offense and couldn't defend the attack of the other guy. Sean's a fraud.
I wouldn't say hes a fraud, I would say that Merab is the best wrestler in this division though.

Sean is more entertaining than Merab.

Merab can barely finish low level competition, hes never going to be a big draw in the UFC.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1726380549518.png

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I wouldn't say hes a fraud, I would say that Merab is the best wrestler in this division though.

Sean is more entertaining than Merab.
Lot of entertaining fighters aren't good fighters. In my opinion Sean got expedited to the title after only 1 win against a ranked fighter, a fight he arguable 'lost' to Peotr Yan, and Yan's strengths in that fight were the same as Merabs in this fight.

Sean struggles hard against wrestlers and he got to skip the pure wrestlers until today. Surprise surprise, he got dominated start to finish.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad