Lightweight bout: King Green vs. Paddy Pimblett
Middleweight bout: Christian Leroy Duncan vs. Gregory Rodrigues
Featherweight bout: Arnold Allen vs. Giga Chikadze

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, Sportsnet)

Flyweight bout: Muhammad Mokaev vs. Manel Kape
Featherweight bout: Nathaniel Wood vs. Daniel Pineda
Women's Strawweight bout: Molly McCann vs. Bruna Brasil
Bantamweight bout: Caolan Loughran vs. Jake Hadley

EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass)

Heavyweight bout: Mick Parkin vs. Lukas Brzeski
Welterweight bout: Oban Elliott vs. Preston Parsons
Welterweight bout: Sam Patterson vs. Kiefer Crosbie
Women's Strawweight bout: Shauna Bannon vs. Alice Ardelean
Light Heavyweight bout: Modestas Bukauskas vs. Marcin Prachnio​

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Woohoo finally a great card on paper! Although I am probably a bit biased haha

Predictions in bold for the main card:

Welterweight Championship bout: Leon Edwards (c) vs. Belal Muhammad (I think Belal gets it done, much to the chagrin of the UFC world lol)
Interim Heavyweight Championship bout: Tom Aspinall (ic) vs. Curtis Blaydes (Heavyweight is crazy, but Aspinall gets his revenge) This is the one I'm least certain about, but fingers crossed Tom gets it done.
Lightweight bout: King Green vs. Paddy Pimblett (Green knocks out the scouser)
Middleweight bout: Christian Leroy Duncan vs. Gregory Rodrigues (I'll go for the British fighter in a really good back and forth fight. This one ends in a finish).
Featherweight bout: Arnold Allen vs. Giga Chikadze (Allen gets back to winning ways with a close decision victory. He probably clinches a lot)

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
If I want to nitpick Mokaev - Kape should be on the main card over Green-Paddy but other than that my only problem is I'm away on Saturday so hopefully I can avoid spoilers until I get to see it lol.

Edwards is better on paper but we've seen him lose focus in the last round at least twice now.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Finally. We made it through that last stretch and get a great card here.

I've been one of the people saying to give Belal his shot because he has earned it but man is he ever annoying. I expect every fighter to be very confident and also a bit delusional in their abilities but he's taking it to another level. Please don't let this guy win, Leon. I actually do really like Leon's chances in this one. His takedown D is really good and there's no comparison in the stand up.

Nice to see the HW champ actually defending his belt and it's not in a stat padding fight against a guy who is completely washed. What a concept. Blaydes usually comes up short as more is on the line and I think Aspinall is just flat out better but you never know at HW.

A bunch of good fights all throughout this card.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
If I want to nitpick Mokaev - Kape should be on the main card over Green-Paddy but other than that my only problem is I'm away on Saturday so hopefully I can avoid spoilers until I get to see it lol.

Edwards is better on paper but we've seen him lose focus in the last round at least twice now.

Paddy is a very popular fighter in the UK. He's probably got more fans than Aspinall and Edwards combined! Completely understand why he's on the main card.

Christian Leroy Duncan vs. Gregory Rodrigues is the questionable fight on the main card imo.

• Wow
Reactions: Taytro and 16Skippy

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Meatball/CLD/Aspinall/Parsons/Kape is my longshot parlay at +921. I feel like I should’ve gotten more creative though, already not liking it

• Love
Reactions: Taytro

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Kape has had 10 fights scheduled since the start of 2022. One of them is this weekend, two he competed in, and the other seven were cancelled for one reason or another (not all on him). All that to say, that's one guy who should stay clear of outside the cage brawls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad